MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 16.10.2018, 21:39

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 09.04.2018, 09:16 
Rekordschreiber

INDIANAPOLIS - The Boston Celtics made one trade Friday night, and it looks as if Jeff Green could be on the move, too.Green was pulled from the starting lineup moments before Bostons 107-103 overtime loss at Indiana. He did not suit up for the game, and wasnt listed on the Celtics injury report.A person with knowledge of the talks told The Associated Press that the Celtics and Grizzlies were discussing a deal that would send Green to Memphis. The person requested anonymity because a deal had not been completed.Negotiations stretched late into the night on Friday, with the teams discussing other players and draft picks, as well as possibly adding a third team to the mix.Green is averaging a team-best 17.6 points, but the Celtics (12-22) are rebuilding and the Grizzlies (25-11) are contending in the tough Western Conference. All Boston coach Brad Stevens would say about Greens absence is he also wont be with the team this weekend.The Celtics did announce a trade with Phoenix, sending Brandan Wright to the Suns for a protected first-round draft pick. The 6-foot-10 Wright came to Boston in the Dec. 18 trade that sent guard Rajon Rondo to the Mavericks.The draft pick, which originally belonged to Minnesota, is top-12 protected in 2015 and 2016. If the pick is not used by 2016, then the Timberwolves would instead give up their second-round picks in 2016 and 2017.The 6-foot-9 Green has career averages of 14.4 points and 5.1 rebounds in 511 games.Its all part of the business and were all professionals, Celtics guard Avery Bradley said. All we can do is focus on the game, even Jeff. He was focused as well, and we still dont know whats going on.Clearly, though, the wheeling-and-dealing for Boston has created some strange circumstances.It was very different, Stevens said. It changes your pregame speech a little bit. Its a jolt to your system.Memphis lost 106-95 at New Orleans on Friday night. The addition of Green would give the rugged Grizzlies a versatile scorer to go along with their stout defence.Memphis veteran Tayshaun Prince was bracing for a possible relocation.Obviously, everybody was getting wind of what was going on. ... Ive been in this league for 13 years, Prince said. Ever since I signed my first deal in Detroit, I was on the trading block every year. You know what Im saying? Ever since I signed my deal after that first year, I was on the trading block every year, so its part of the business. And if thats the case, then so be it.Memphis competition out West also has been active. Houston added Josh Smith and Corey Brewer. Dallas traded for Rajon Rondo, and Oklahoma City swung a deal to land Dion Waiters from Cleveland.If the 28-year-old Green is moving on, Boston will feel it.Its hard to see anyone go, Bradley said. If (Green) is here, or somewhere else, we can only hope he does well.___AP Basketball Writer Jon Krawczynski in Minneapolis and AP Sports Writer Brett Martel in New Orleans contributed to this report. Zack Wheeler Jersey . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. Steven Matz Jersey . -- C.J. Cron hit an RBI single on the first pitch he saw in the major leagues, doubled his second time up and hit a tiebreaking RBI single in the sixth inning to lead the Los Angeles Angels to a 5-3 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday night. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/. The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. David Wright Jersey . "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. Yoenis Cespedes Jersey . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago.Three weeks have passed since Hockey Canada announced its 25-player mens roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. And in that time span, the Tampa Bay Lightning have remained near the top of the Eastern Conference without star forward Steven Stamkos. Playing a key role in the Lightnings recent success has been the play of veteran forward Martin St. Louis, who was passed over by his own general manager Steve Yzerman for a spot on the Canadian Olympic team. The veteran winger and team captain has been on a tear since the Olympic team announcement, racking up 14 points in 10 games since Jan. 7. "I dont think its motivation to be honest," said St. Louis, whose Lightning were set to face the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. "I feel like I played some good hockey this year - Ive had some good bounces - but I dont think (being left off the Olympic team) is motivation. "I mean, Im motivated for Game 1 or Game 10. To play in this league and be successful you need to be motivated. Its been like that my whole career. I dont think these last 10 games Ive been more motivated." St. Louis, who captured his second career Art Ross Trophy last season as the league leader in scoring, also grabbed the spotlight with the first four-goal game of his career against San Jose on Jan. 18. And while hes taken much of the offensive workload in Stamkoss absence, he believes its been a team effort. "At first it was a little shock, obviously, to loose Stammer," he said. "But once thhe dust settled, we realized were where were at without him.dddddddddddd "You have to juggle some lines and find a little bit of an identity. I think we settled down and played some pretty good hockey. We have a lot of young guys that have accelerated in terms of their progress with the amount of ice time theyre getting (and) theyve done well." A lot of credit also goes to great chemistry with his teammates. Summer signing Valtteri Filppula is second in team scoring, while forwards Tyler Johnson, Alex Killorn and Ondrej Palat are making big contributions at both ends of the ice. "If you told us before the season started where wed be after Game 53 knowing all the adversity - not that I didnt believe wed be there - I would think a lot of things would have to go right for us to be here," said St. Louis. "Things have gone well considering all the adversity weve gone through." And at age 38, St. Louis himself is still going strong at a point-a-game pace. "Id like to think that Ive been pretty consistent the past few years," he said. "I expect myself to play like I have, so I dont think this year is better than others. "Obviously I had to adjust a little bit not playing with Stammer and I kind of had to re-invent myself a little with shooting the puck a little bit more. Its hard to shoot as much as I have when you play with a 60-goal guy." Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00