MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 17.08.2018, 12:59

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: ky to the Angels for catcher Matt Sc
BeitragVerfasst: 24.03.2018, 07:47 
Rekordschreiber

Mauricio Pochettino apologised to fans for what he described as his worst result as a manager after Tottenhams 5-1 defeat by Newcastle. Spurs ended the season in third place, behind rivals Arsenal for the 21st consecutive season, drawing two and losing two of their final four games of the season.Pochettino, who signed a new five-year deal with Spurs in midweek, could not hide his disappointment at the performance, and insists his players mentality was to blame. Report: Newcastle 5-1 Tottenham Newcastle thrashed Tottenham 5-1 with 10 men to leave Spurs third in the Premier League He told Sky Sports: Im very disappointed; it was my worse game as a manager. We spoke weeks before about never giving up, we need to learn and improve our mentality.Firstly I want to apologise to our fans, our supporters, it was a shame what happened on the pitch. Georginio Wijnaldum celebrates scoring for Newcastle in the romp I apologise to our families, the families who have suffered behind us, it is difficult now to arrive home and explain what has happened here.When you watch the game it wasnt a tactical problem, a skill or technical problem, it was a mental problem. When you go on the pitch you need to give 100 per cent. We need to show more character. Spurs were poor at St James Park on Sunday Tottenham were Leicesters nearest challengers for the title for the majority of the season, but after their 2-2 draw with Chelsea at the beginning of the month, Pochettinos side have faltered.The Argentine says he challenged his players to keep their mental edge after that disappointing result, and added that these types of performances cannot be repeated.Yes [the Chelsea result was difficult to take], this was our challenge, to keep the mentality. After Chelsea we showed a lot of weakness, against Southampton and today. This cannot repeat again. Arsenal finished second after their 4-0 win over Aston Villa First of all, it is my responsibility, but I am disappointed. I think we need to analyse now, we are third in the table.But its not about the result, today the first 45 minutes was bad, and in the second we conceded three goals against 10 players. Rafa Benitez confirmed that he is happy at Newcastle and wants to stay at the club, but needs assurances that they have the same ambitions as him Also See: As it happened Newcastle 5-1 Spurs Table Live on Sky Eddie Robinson Jersey . And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel. Danny Salazar Jersey . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday. http://www.authenticbaseshopindians.com ... ns-jersey/. Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. Andrew Miller Jersey . -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday. Bob Feller Jersey . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks.DOHA, Qatar -- Rafa Cabrera-Bello birdied four of his last five holes for a 7-under 65 Thursday to take a two-shot lead after the second round of the Qatar Masters. The Spaniard had three straight birdies from the 14th and then rolled in another at 18 for a 13-under total of 131. The late charge meant he overtook first-round leader George Coetzee of South Afrrica, who carded a 69 earlier in the day at the Doha Golf Club course.dddddddddddd Cabrera-Bello said "I got on a very hot streak on my back nine with the putter, so that was very good." Three players - Swedens Johan Carlsson (65) and the English duo of Matthew Baldwin (66) and Steve Webster (69) - were tied for third on 10 under. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00