MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 25.05.2018, 04:58

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: reigning champion Caroline Wozni
BeitragVerfasst: 03.02.2018, 02:38 
Rekordschreiber

ATLANTA -- The Philadelphia Phillies have placed outfielder Tony Gwynn Jr. on the bereavement list. Gwynns father, Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, died of cancer Monday. He was 54. Gwynn Jr. is hitting .155 in 52 games. He paid tribute to his father on his Twitter account: "Today I lost my Dad, my best friend and my mentor. Im gonna miss u so much pops. Im gonna do everything in my power to continue to... make u proud!" The team recalled outfielder Aaron Altherr from Double-A Reading before Monday nights game at the Braves. Altherr, born in Landstuhl, Germany, will be making his debut in the majors. He was hitting .245 with four homers and 23 RBIs at Reading. He has hit .405 in his last 10 games. Brandon LaFell Jersey . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks. AJ McCarron Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.c ... ne-Jersey/. The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. C.J. Uzomah Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. Darqueze Dennard Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Nate Thompsons goal with 2:30 played in overtime lifted Anaheim to a 2-1 decision over Dallas from American Airlines Center. Corey Perry accepted a drop pass from Cam Fowler just inside the Dallas blue line, took one stride before making a hard stop below the left circle and hammering a shot towards the net.dddddddddddd The puck deflected off Thompson and sailed by Kari Lehtonen to end the contest. Perry added a second-period marker for the Ducks, while Frederik Andersen made 21 saves. Antoine Roussel produced the lone offense for the Stars, with Kari Lehtonen stopping 22 pucks in defeat. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00