MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 21.09.2018, 12:24

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: g the next few days. There is also i
BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2018, 05:04 
Rekordschreiber

Sports minister Tracey Crouch has warned the Football Association that it may face funding cuts if it does not reform. New governance codes are currently being discussed between the government and national governing bodies of sports in the United Kingdom, with new public funding rounds beginning next year.However, with the FA being accused of standing still on the issue of reform, Crouch has threatened to cut their funding, even suggesting it could be redistributed to county football associations who have accepted the need to make changes. Weve made it clear that all sports governing bodies have to reform their governance codes, Crouch told the BBC. Departed chairman Greg Dyke tried to push through reform during his tenure The FA is not excluded from that and, if they dont, they wont get public funding. Its as simple as that.I could not be more clear about how I want to see governing bodies perform. The FA gets between £30 - £40m of funding and that can go elsewhere. Sam: Euro 2016 can be positive Sam Allardyce wants his players to use Euro 2016 as motivation Crouch, a qualified FA coach, wants to see the grassroots level of football continue to be supported and could therefore look to give funding to county football associations instead.Im not shy to say to the FA if you dont reform your governance structures, I will give that money to other bodies that deliver football, she added. Former Football League chairman Greg Clarke has been nominated as the new chairman That can include county FAs if they have reformed governance structures at county level. I will take it away from the centre and give it to the counties - at the end of the day, public money goes to growing football.I think it is really important that public money goes into the grassroots of the game. I want to see continued investment in football but it has to be done in line with proper reforms at the top. Sam Allardyce was appointed the new England manager on Friday New public funding rounds begin in 2017 so I want to see progress happen very quickly - I appreciate reforming an entire structure is not going to happen overnight but if the direction of travel is in the right place then they may well continue to get their funding. Tracey Crouch says the FA could risk funding cuts if it does not reform If theres no move whatsoever, and at the moment we are seeing nothing from the FA in terms of progress, they are likely to lose some public money or it will go elsewhere in the delivery of football. Also See: Allardyce: I cant stop smiling Howe: Sam the right man Wenger coy on England link Table Carl Lawson Jersey . The Wild, playing their first game since leading scorer Mikko Koivu broke his ankle Saturday at Washington, have won three straight for the first time since Nov. 1-5. Koivu underwent surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least four weeks. Josh Shaw Jersey .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/ ... ls-Jersey/. The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played. Jordan Willis Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. C.J. Uzomah Jersey . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Doug Marrone and Woody Johnson huddled up to discuss the New York Jets coaching vacancy.The former Buffalo Bills coach met Saturday with Johnson and consultants Ron Wolf and Charley Casserly as the Jets seek a replacement for the fired Rex Ryan. Marrone became one of the Jets top candidates Wednesday night when he surprisingly opted out of his contract with the Bills.Marrone led the Bills to a 9-7 finish in his second season for Buffalos first winning campaign since 2004. Buffalo still missed the playoffs, extending the NFLs longest active post-season drought to 15 seasons — but beat the Jets twice. The Bronx native previously went 25-25 in four seasons as the coach at Syracuse, including two Pinstripe Bowl victories.His lengthy coaching history includes a stint as the Jets offensive line coach under Herm Edwards from 2002-05.Marrone was the fourth confirmed candidate to interview for the coaching position, completing his meeting in New Jersey early Saturday night.Johnson, Wolf and Casserly returned from Seattle on Friday night after two days during which they talked to Seahawks defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn and assistant head coach-offensive line coach Tom Cable. The Jets also have interviewed Anthony Lynn, who served as running backs coaach and assistant head coach under Ryan.ddddddddddddSan Diego offensive co-ordinator Frank Reich is expected to meet with Johnson during the next few days. There is also interest from the Jets in Arizona defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles and Baltimore offensive co-ordinator Gary Kubiak.New York also is in the process of finding a new general manager, running concurrent GM and coaching searches after Johnson fired John Idzik along with Ryan on Monday.Seahawks director of pro personnel Trent Kirchner interviewed for the job on Thursday while the Jets were in Seattle. New York has already interviewed Cleveland executive chief of staff Bill Kuharich and will talk to Houston director of college scouting Mike Maccagnan and Philadelphia director of pro personnel Rick Mueller in the next few days.New York has also requested permission to interview Kansas City director of player personnel Chris Ballard, Miami director of college scouting Chris Grier and New Orleans director of player personnel Ryan Pace.Rod Graves, the Jets senior director of football administration, met with the team Wednesday. Hes currently overseeing New Yorks football operations on an interim basis until a GM is hired.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00