MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 14.08.2018, 12:33

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2018, 02:57 
Rekordschreiber

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins newcomer Mike Wallace says he wants to lead the NFL in receiving -- and other stuff, too. Thats a lofty goal considering Wallace has yet to catch a pass in the exhibition season. He missed the Dolphins first game with a groin injury, and quarterback Ryan Tannehill never looked his way during their brief time on the field in Fridays victory at Jacksonville. Wallace, who totalled 32 touchdown catches in four years at Pittsburgh, was signed as a free agent in March to upgrade Miamis mediocre passing game. "I want to lead the league in everything I possibly can," he said Monday. "If you plan for anything other than that, youre settling. I want to be the best. Im not out here to be the second-best or third-best. I want to be the best player in the league. There are some great guys to try and catch, so I have a big-time challenge ahead of me, but Im up for it. Thats why Im here." Even though he has yet to catch a pass in a game for the Dolphins, he said hes meshing well with Tannehill. "Ryan and I are feeling good about each other," Wallace said. "Youre not going to see too much frustration out of me. I feel like Im doing a great job of working on getting to my spots and learning the offence. As long as I know where Im going and can play fast, Ill be fine." Last week Wallace said hes the fastest player in the NFL, and he looked the part when Tannehill hit him deep for a touchdown during seven-on-seven drills in practice Monday. "When you have a guy with that type of speed, it is exciting to throw the ball downfield," Tannehill said. "Its not going to be five touchdowns a game; I think thats what everyone kind of seems to be hinting at. But we are going to get him the ball. Hes going to get open short and deep. There is no need to panic or push to try to force him the ball. It is going to happen." Jae Crowder Jersey . His Brazilian opponents said he produced miracles. There is no doubt that Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa was the one responsible for spoiling Brazils hopes of another World Cup victory at its home tournament. Jeff Green Jersey . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority. ... rsey-c-13/. Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . Despite Barcelona showing the same vulnerability in defence, Messis best performance since returning from a lengthy injury layoff ensured that his side bounced back from a defeat by Valencia in the previous round. Iman Shumpert Jersey .Derrick Rose scored 23 points, and the Bulls pulled away from the Nets for a 105-80 victory on Wednesday night. Chicago held Brooklyn to 29 points on 26.PORTLAND, Ore. - After the Trail Blazers clawed back from a 23-point deficit and withstood a video review of the final shot, guard Wesley Matthews enjoyed a laugh in the locker room.Thats how we drew it up, he joked.Portland edged the Charlotte Hornets 102-100 on Tuesday night, barely escaping after instant replay showed Gary Neals potential game-tying layup didnt quite beat the buzzer.Damian Lillard scored 29 points, and LaMarcus Aldridge added 25 points and 14 rebounds for the Blazers, who have won four of five and improved to 5-1 at home.It just felt like a game we could turn around, Lillard said. It was just a matter of us understanding that, Hey, if we stick with it, things will come around.Al Jefferson scored 22, and Lance Stephenson had 14 points and 14 rebounds for the Hornets.Portland rallied in the final period. Lillards 3-pointer and Aldridges 10-foot turnaround jumper narrowed it to 92-90 with 5:11 left.The Blazers took their first lead, 97-96, on Steve Blakes 3-pointer with 3:04 to go. Portland stayed in front, going up 102-98 with 14.3 seconds left. After Neal made a layup, Charlotte got the ball with 3.5 seconds left.It appeared that Neal hit another layup at the buzzer to tie it at 102, but upon review it was determined the ball did not leave his hand in time.When I made the basket I thought it was good, Neal said. It was a bang-bang play, so it was hard to say. I thought it was out of my hand but they said it wasnt, so it wasnt.Neal also addressed why he didnt go for a 3-pointer and the win. Lillards defence was the reason.A 3 wouldve been a bad shot in that situation, he said. The way that Lillard closed in on me, that would have been a terrible shot, a terrible decision. So I drove strong right and attacked the basket, and like I said I was a tenth of a second too late.The Blazers played without Nicolas Batum, who injured his knee Sunday in the final minutes of Portlands 116-110 victory at home over the Nuggets.An MRI revealed that Batum has a bruised right knee, which will also keep him out of Wednesday nights game in Denvver and Saturday nights game against the Nets.ddddddddddddStill sore and unable to bend his knee very much, Batum said he hoped to return next Monday when the Blazers host the Pelicans.Im glad I wont have surgery or be out for months, he said Tuesday.Alan Crabbe, a second-year player out of California, made his first NBA start in Batums place.Charlotte took a 27-15 lead after a 14-2 run that was capped by Cody Zellers basket with 2:39 to go in the first quarter.Brian Roberts hit a layup to give the Hornets a 48-27 lead. Portland narrowed the margin to 64-51 at halftime after Aldridges layup before time ran out.Aldridge also hit a jumper to open the second half, but the Hornets kept the Blazers from getting too close. Zeller tossed up a floater that gave Charlotte a 78-64 lead.The Blazers closed to 85-75 heading into the fourth quarter, then outscored the Hornets 27-15 in the final period.Charlotte was coming off a 107-92 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night.TIP INSHornets: Charlottes 35 first-quarter points were a season high. The 64 points at halftime were also a season best. ... Jefferson has scored at least 20 points in six straight games.Trail Blazers: Batum played in all 82 games last season. ... The Blazers are 19-6 against Charlotte in Portland. ... The Moda Center was lit up in red, white and blue for Veterans Day.OFFENSIVE BOARDSThe Hornets had just six offensive rebounds, compared to Portlands 15 — something that wasnt lost on Jefferson. It was the offensive rebounds, man. A couple of them just bounced right to them, but we didnt do a good job, he said. Thats one of the things about that team. They get a lot of first- and second-chance points.WELCOME HOME, BLAKEBlake, in his third tour with the Blazers after he was picked up in the off-season, hit the go-ahead 3. He also played tough despite five fouls. Steve plays very hard, coach Terry Stotts said. I think the way he plays is contagious.UP NEXTThe Hornets visit the Phoenix Suns on Friday night.The Trail Blazers visit the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00