MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 20.09.2018, 14:58

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 30.03.2018, 04:39 
Rekordschreiber

On-loan Norwich City striker Dieumerci Mbokani says he no longer wants to play for Congo after unfair treatment following the Brussels terror attacks. The 30-year-old escaped unhurt from Zaventem Airport on March 22 and said he was too traumatised to travel to the Democratic Republic of Congo for two African Nations Cup qualifiers.He missed the home and away legs against Angola but team-mate Cedric Bakambu, who plays for Spanish club Villarreal, was booked on the same plane and arrived in Kinshasa the next day after taking an alternative flight. Congolese Football Federation (CFF) president Constant Omari, who is also a FIFA executive committee member, told a French radio station that Mbokani faces a possible sanction because he did not arrive for the games.But Mbokani told Sky Sports News HQ: There wasnt an agreement with me and Congo like there was with me and Norwich. Norwich knew where I was coming from and with Congo it was a misunderstanding.I was caught up in current events which led to this current situation and I think it might be the best time to stop playing international football, thats my stance on it.In normal circumstances of course I want to play for them but in exceptional circumstances I was disappointed they couldnt see where I was coming from. Villarreals Cedric Bakambu travelled to Congo despite being at Brussels airport And he added on Congolese radio: I was at Brussels airport at the time of the attacks. Immediately after, I called the vice-president Theo Binamungu and he promised to call me but, since that day, no one called me, not even a message of support and encouragement from what happened to me.I stayed in Brussels with my family, which I almost lost in the attacks. I asked my team to give me a few days of rest; time for me to recover from the trauma. Someone from the Congolese tried to make me travel to Kinshasa.But CFF president Omari told Sky Sports News HQ: He hasnt been in touch directly with the CFF to say hes quitting international football. Ive only read the reports in the press like everyone else.Its not for Mbokani to quit international football. You cant just get up in the morning and decide youre not playing for your country anymore. Its up to the national selectors if they want to pick him.No door has been closed but if he wants to play international football again then hed have to apologise and explain his actions. Mbokani has shown disrespect for the national side over the situation.Mbokani shouldnt have been caught up in the terror attacks since the ticket the FA had bought for him was to fly 24 hours before. But he decided to change the ticket, without explaining why. If he had respected the ticket the national team had sent, he would have arrived.The national coordinator did call back, Mbokani picked up, heard the voice, then hung up and hasnt been in touch again since. Also See: Norwich video Norwich fixtures Norwich stats Get a £10 free bet T. J. Leaf Jersey .9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. Joe Young Jersey . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacer ... rs-jersey/. Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. Victor Oladipo Jersey . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. Mark Jackson Jersey . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open.TORONTO -- Aaron Ekblad of the Barrie Colts has been named the Ontario Hockey League defenceman of the year. Ekblad led all defencemen with 23 goals and finished tied for fifth in scoring among blue-liners with 53 points in 58. Hes the second Colt to win the Max Kaminsky Trophy following Erik Reitz in 2002. "I came into this year with a set of goals I shared with no one," Ekblad said in a release. "One of those goals was to be given the Max Kaminsky Trophy. I watched Ryan Ellis as a fan of the OHL and again Dougie Hamilton as a competitor while they stapled theemselves as the leagues top defencemen.dddddddddddd I idolized these players and fantasized being in their shoes and with the help of my teammates and the opportunity from the coaching staff with the Barrie Colts that moment has finally come." The 18-year-old Belle River, Ont., native is eligible for the 2014 NHL Draft and was listed second among North American prospects by NHL Central Scouting in their final draft rankings. He represented Canada at the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championship and was captain of Team Orr at the 2014 BMO CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Calgary. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00