MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 22.07.2018, 21:59

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2018, 05:30 
Rekordschreiber

ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 (2) but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second. But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Joe Thornton World Cup Jersey . His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin. Corey Perry World Cup Jersey .A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question. http://www.hockeyteamcanadajerseystore. ... da-jersey/. After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. Duncan Keith Team Canada Jersey . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Patrice Bergeron Team Canada Jersey . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature.SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The city of Sacramento has completed an agreement for a downtown arena for the NBAs Sacramento Kings. The city released the 35-year lease agreement Friday night. The Sacramento City Council is scheduled to vote on the deal May 20, when it could end years of uncertainty surrounding the home of the Kings. The project will cost an estimated $477 million. The city is ressponsible for $223 million, while the Kings will contribute $254 million.dddddddddddd. The arena is schedule to open for the 2016-17 season. The NBA had told the city that it must open the arena by 2017 or risk losing the Kings, who nearly moved to Seattle last year before software tycoon Vivek Ranadive won his fight with the league to buy the team from the Maloof family. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00