MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 20.06.2018, 11:45

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 19.03.2018, 07:27 
Rekordschreiber

Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Indiana Pacers pounded the glass against their nemesis of the last three seasons to exact just a tad of revenge. Chris Copelands layup with 42.8 seconds remaining gave the Pacers a late lead and they sunk their foul shots in the closing moments to hang on for an 81-75 victory over the Miami Heat on Wednesday night. Indiana, which had fallen to Miami in the past three playoffs, including the last two Eastern Conference finals, outrebounded Miami 53-28, held a 16-6 advantage on the offensive glass and posted a 19-8 spread in second chance points. Following Copelands powerful take to the basket, Mario Chalmers was called for an offensive foul. Donald Sloan and Roy Hibbert then sunk a pair of foul shots each to seal the outcome. Without a departed LeBron James and an injured Paul George, this one obviously had a different feel than those three prior playoff showdowns. Indiana starters David West and George Hill have yet to take the floor this season and Lance Stephenson left for Charlotte during the offseason. Hibbert tallied 16 points and 15 rebounds, Copeland netted 17 and Sloan added 15 points and six boards for the Pacers, who have won two straight on the heels of a six-game losing streak. It was Indianas first road win of the season. Dwyane Wade had 20 points and Shawne Williams hit four 3-pointers en route to 15 points for Miami, which has dropped three of its last five since beginning the year 3-0. Ian Mahinmis three-point play staked the Pacers to a 72-65 advantage with 7:04 to play, but they went the next 5:24 without a point as a 7-0 Miami flurry tied the game. A Chalmers layup knotted the contest with 4:23 left, but neither team scored again until Sloan rattled home a left wing triple. Wade answered with a trey at the other end to tie the game at 75-75. Miami led 26-24 following a quarter of play and took a 42-41 edge into the break. It remained a nip-and-tuck affair in the third, with neither team leading by more than four points until a Copeland three in the final minute helped give Indiana a 63-58 margin heading into the fourth. After Wade recorded his first bucket since the 4:35 mark of the first with 8:08 to play, Lavoy Allen hit two free throws prior to Mahinmis three-point play for Indianas seven-point spread. Game Notes Hibbert has made 20 consecutive foul shots ... Indiana shot just 37.5 percent (30-of-80) from the floor, but was 13-of-15 from the charity stripe ... Miami scored 16 points off 16 Indiana turnovers. John Timu Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Brian Urlacher Jersey . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic ... rs-jersey/. After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. Richard Dent Jersey . No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday. Eddie Jackson Jersey .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years.Rory McIlroy said it had been a valuable week for him despite losing to Jason Day in the WGC-Dell Match Play semi-finals. McIlroy missed a couple of decent chances to extend the match against Day, who will become world No 1 on Monday, but eventually went down by one hole in Austin.The Northern Irishman battled back after losing three holes in four just after the turn, but a missed birdie putt at the 17th and Day holing a 12-footer for par at last meant it would be a third place play-off against Rafa Cabrera Bello for him instead of the final. Day beats McIlroy in thriller Jason Day marked his return to world No 1 by beating Rory McIlroy at the WGC-Dell Match Play I thought it was a good quality match. If I have to look back on it there were a couple of opportunities around the third and fourth where I did not convert and then not birdieing 12 or 13 was the real downfall, he told Sky Sports.Losing 12 and 13, I think the catalyst for that was that shift in momentum on 11 and I never really recovered. To go two down I knew I had an uphill battle on my hands and Jason was not giving me anything.I made a couple of birdies in the last five holes but it just was not good enough.I feel like I played well, did not make a bogey out there and I did not hand him anything, but obviously disappointed I am not in the final. McIlroy finished last years Masters with a 66 and victory next month at Augusta would complete a career grand slam And McIlroy is pleased with where his game is as he puts the finishing touches on his game ahead of thhe years first major, The Masters.ddddddddddddMcIlroy heads to Augusta for the eighth time in search of victory to complete the career grand slam - he finished fourth last year to claim his best Masters finish but was still six shots adrift of winner Jordan Spieth. Highlights from the WGC Dell Match Play semi-final between Jason Day and Rory McIlroy I was saying coming into this week that no matter if I play three, six or seven rounds, playing match play and feeling like you are in contention every time you step on the first tee is a great feeling and something you cant replicate in practice, he added.The week has been very positive overall; I wish I would have been able to get one more win under my belt, but I am very happy with my game going into Augusta. Also See: Day ends Rorys run The Masters is coming... Dream debut for Toledo Olly to miss Augusta Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00