MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 24.09.2018, 14:07

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 06.01.2018, 04:31 
Rekordschreiber

Wakefield and Catalans kick off day two of the 10th Magic Weekend before Huddersfield take on St Helens. The final action at St James Park will see Hull FC and Hull KR dual for the city’s bragging rights. Wakefield v Catalan DragonsWakefield are fresh off the back of toppling league leaders Warrington and will be boosted by the news that skipper Danny Kirmond has signed a new two-year contract with the club. Chris Chester makes just one change to the side that ran out in Round 14 as Stuart Howarth returns to the squad after his time out injured and Anthony England drops out due to suspension.Max Jowitt knows the scale of the challenge thats ahead of his side but is confident theyre ready after a productive training week.Theyre really strong through the middle and to be fair theyve got a lot of strike around the edges as well. But, its nothing that we cant handle, Jowitt said.So were going to come out and put in a good performance for our fans and especially for ourselves.Catalans Dragons head coach Lauren Frayssinous is still having to contend with numerous injuries and the news this week that Richie Myler will be out for six weeks wasnt ideal. But, with nine wins in their last 10 matches theyre battling on well.Frayssinous welcomes back Dave Taylor and Jason Baitieri from suspension and young U19 hooker Alrix Da Costa is also set to make his return. Wakefields Max Jowitt & Catalans Morgan Escare look ahead to Sundays Magic showdown Looking ahead to the game Morgan Escare is aware of how confident Wakefield will be and knows home country advantage will be their opponents.Wakefield are a good team; theyve won quite a lot of matches. I think that Sunday is going to be a difficult game, said Escare. There are going to be a lot of Wakefield supporters and maybe only a few for Catalans but I hope that we are going to win and its going to be a good game.Both sides have lost just one of their last six First Utility Super League matches and head into the 2016 Magic Weekend on form.Wakefield: Scott Anderson, Chris Annakin, Tinirau Arona, Joe Arundel, Matty Ashurst, Jordan Crowther, Liam Finn, Craig Hall, Stuart Howarth, Tom Johnstone, Ben Jones-Bishop, Max Jowitt, Danny Kirmond, Jacob Miller, Nick Scruton, Mickael Simon, Mikey Sio, Anthony Tupou, Bill TupouCatalans: Lucas Albert, Louis Anderson, Jason Baitieri, Thomas Bosc, Julian Bousquet, Jodie Broughton, Todd Carney, Rémi Casty, Alrix Da Costa, Vincent Duport, Tony Gigot, Justin Horo, Antoni Maria, Willie Mason, Greg Mounis, Eloi Pelissier, Pat Richards, Glenn Stewart, Dave TaylorSt Helens v HuddersfieldGiants coach Paul Anderson has made two changes to the squad that lost to Catalans Dragons in Perpignan last week, with Scott Grix making his return to the side and new signing Sebastine Ikahihifo also coming into the fold. Tyler Dickinson and Sam Wood miss out.Saints have named a strong side with Jordan Turner, Shannon McDonnell and Calvin Wellington all called up. Dom Peyroux and Mark Percival miss out with knocks suffered in the win over Salford. Lama Tasi believes his side are in with a chance to push on for the League Leaders Shield, and is looking forward to taking the field on Sunday.The league is tight, said Tasi. We could be sat top in the next month or so and that is our aim. We have to concentrate, do what is best and play our footy. There arent any easy games.Sunday should be a good game. Most of the Giants players are back on deck and they play some good footy. They should have beaten Catalan probably too.Im looking forward to playing in that stadium an atmosphere. Keiron Cunninghams side have won four of their last six Super League fixtures The Saints man is happy with his own form but insists his focus remains on the team and the direction set out by coach Keiron Cunningham.I am still learning heaps and want to keep it up. I prefer to start matches but whatever KC thinks is best for the team I will do. I just want to contribute what I can to the team.The fans are fanatical here and ruthless in a way too! Without them the game wouldnt be what it is.St Helens: Kyle Amor, Jack Ashworth, Matty Dawson, Theo Fages, Morgan Knowles, Jonny Lomax, Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Shannon McDonnell, Jack Owens, James Roby, Andre Savelio, Adam Swift, Lama Tasi, Jordan Turner, Atelea Vea, Alex Walmsley, Luke Walsh, Calvin Wellington, Jon Wilkin.Huddersfield Giants: Ryan Brierley, Danny Brough, Jake Connor, Eorl Crabtree, Leroy Cudjoe, Jamie Ellis, Scott Grix, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Josh Johnson, Michael Lawrence, Nathan Mason, Jermaine McGillvary, Aaron Murphy, Sam Rapira, Oliver Roberts, Ukuma Taai, Joe Wardle, Kyle Wood.Hull FC v Hull KRHull KR head coach James Webster has named captain Terry Campese in his 19-man squad for Sundays derby against Hull FC.The skipper has been out of action with a hamstring injury since his sides victory over Leeds Rhinos at the beginning of April, but is in contention to face the Black and Whites in Newcastle this weekend. Webster has made two other changes to his squad for Sunday, with the experienced Chris Clarkson and Iain Thornley also returning to the side, while John Boudebza, Robbie Mulhern and Kieran Moran make way to accommodate the trio.Meanwhile Frank Pritchard returns to the Hull FC squad for the encounter after serving his one-match suspension for a high tackle in his sides match against the Dragons earlier in the month.The Black and Whites also welcome back Carlos Tuimavave, who had previously been sidelined for six weeks with a groin injury.Curtis Naughton comes back into the side after missing last weeks win against Wigan Warriors, with Steve Michaels dropping out of proceedings. Hull FCs Gareth Ellis and Hull KRs Shaun Lunt preview the derby between the local rivals on Magic Weekend Danny Houghton will make his 250th appearance for Hull FC when he takes the field.Im really honoured to be making my 250th appearance for the club, Houghton said.I didnt realise I had played so many games up until a few weeks ago. For it to fall on the Magic Weekend makes it extra special. Magic Weekend Derbies are massive games for me regardless.To play 250 times for a club I grew up watching and supporting is special. I never thought Id achieve something like that. Its a great milestone for myself and a bit of a shock that Ive played so many times.Hopefully we can get a special win to match.Hull FC: Josh Bowden, Gareth Ellis, Mahe Fonua, Chris Green, Danny Houghton, Sika Manu, Mark Minichiello, Curtis Naughton, Frank Pritchard, Leon Pryce, Jamie Shaul, Marc Sneyd, Fetuli Talanoa, Scott Taylor, Jordan Thompson, Carlos Tuimavave, Danny Washbrook, Liam Watts, Kirk Yeaman.Hull KR: Mitch Allgood, Maurice Blair, Terry Campese, Chris Clarkson, Ben Cockayne, James Donaldson, James Green, James Greenwood, Graeme Horne, Albert Kelly, George Lawler, Shaun Lunt, Matty Marsh, Thomas Minns, Ken Sio, Iain Thornley, Dane Tilse, Adam Walker, Joe Wardill.Watch the Magic Weekend live on Sky Sports 3 HD on Saturday and Sky Sports 1 HD on Sunday. Or watch the game without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: When is Magic Weekend on Sky? Phil Clarke on Magic Weekend Top 10 Magic Moments Follow @SkySportsRL Ferguson Jenkins Jersey . Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night. Derek Holland Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/ivan ... ersey-c-6/. "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again. Jurickson Profar Jersey . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue. Martin Perez Jersey . -- All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham and the New Orleans Saints met Tuesday for arbitration on his contract.PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- With one bold swing, Camilo Villegas turned a solid round at the Honda Classic into his lowest start in more than a year. Villegas drilled a three-wood from 263 yards over the water to about eight feet for an eagle on the par-5 18th hole at PGA National for a 6-under 64 that gave him a one-shot lead and another jolt of confidence as he tries to regain his status on the PGA Tour. Branden Grace was bullish when it came to the "Bears Trap" by making birdie on all three holes of the notorious stretch late on the back nine. He made it four in a row with a birdie on the 18th hole and was at 65 with Rickie Fowler, Robert Streb and Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask. Defending champion Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods each opened with 70 and walked away feeling much differently about their day. Woods played in the cool, cloudy morning and was in danger of a big number late in his round when he decided to take off his socks and shoes, don rain pants and step into a creek to play a shot half-submerged in the water. Instead of taking a drop that could have led to double bogey, he escaped with par and rallied for a 70. "I wasnt trying to advance it very far, just make sure I got it back in the fairway and give myself some kind of wedge shot in there, which I did," Woods said. McIlroy was 1 under for his day when his wedge from 105 yards sailed over the green, he chipped to just inside eight feet and took bogey when he missed the putt. It felt even worse coming on the easiest hole at PGA National, which played about a half-shot below par. "I only had 105 yards in for my third shot and ended up taking a 6," McIlroy said. "Wasnt the nicest way to finish. I saw enough pretty good golf out there to be positive going into the next few days." Ottawas Brad Fritsch fired a 68 and is tied for 30th, David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., is a shot back in a tie for 40th, Mike Weir (71) of Brights Grove, Ont., is tied for 81st and Calgarys Stephen Ames (73) is well back in a tie for 117th. Villegas will take just about anything positive at this stage in his career. Just four years after his back-to-back wins in FedEx Cup playoff events and climbing to as high as No. 7 in the world, the 31-year-old Colombian went into a slump so bad that over the last 18 months he lost his card last year and didnt earn it back in Q-school. A popular draw, he has received ample sponsor exemptions to get through the year and can build a full schedule. But he was middle-of-the-pack in the Humana Challenge, and then missed the cut at Torrey Pines and Pebble Beach. "This game is great when youre playing good," Villegas said. "When youre out here missing cuts and missing cuts, I dont care what people say. Yes, were blessed to have this job, but its not that much fun. ... The game was kicking my butt a little bit. Thats a good way to put it. But I know who I am. I know I belong out here. I know how good I can be, aand therefore, thats why youre just going to keep your head up and keep working.dddddddddddd" It was his lowest round since a 63 to start the Humana Challenge a year ago. Villegas won the Honda Classic in 2010 at PGA National, so he at least has that to build on. Despite the good start, he wasnt afraid to risk ruining the day on the last hole. "My caddie said, Where are you going to go with the one," Villegas said. "And I said, Im looking straight at that flag. And I hit a great shot." Grace, part of the core of young South Africans on the rise, played the Honda Classic for the first time, though he had heard plenty about the water and trouble on Nos. 15, 16 and 17 that was dubbed "Bears Trap" in honour of course designer Jack Nicklaus. He saw it on TV and talked to Charl Schwartzel about it last week. And he brought a little trepidation with him to PGA National. "I sat down with Charl last week at the Match Play and he said, Listen, the four finishing holes are quite a beast out there. So I was a little nervous coming here," Grace said. "I just thought, Whats going to happen around that corner?" The first one was easy after a tee shot into two feet on the par-3 15th. He holed birdie putts of about 18 feet on the next two holes, and then his three-iron barely cleared the water in front of the green on the par-5 18th, leading to a simple up-and-down to finish in style. Dustin Johnson, coming off two missed cuts and a first-round loss in the Match Play, sorted out his issues with the driver and opened at 66 to join a group that included Lee Westwood, Sean OHair, Boo Weekley and Ben Kohles, who won back-to-back Web.com Tour events last year in his two starts after turning pro to earn a tour card. Woods didnt hit it all that poorly, except for his tee shot on the par-4 sixth, with the tees moved forward 40 yards. He drove it left and down the bank into the water. Because of where it first crossed the hazard, he would have had no chance to get near the green after a penalty drop. Woods saw enough the ball to give it a shot. He removed his shoes and socks as the gallery came to life. The ball shot out with a big splash, leaving Woods about 80 yards to a front pin. He hit wedge to 8 feet and saved par. "I was 1 over at the time, and if that ball is not playable from where its at, where I crossed was pretty far back," Woods said. "Looking at 6 -- 3 over -- and all of a sudden I flip it, make par there and birdie the next." DIVOTS: Branden Grace, who came through the Ernie Els golf foundation, said he played his first practice round this week with the Big Easy. He doesnt count the one-hole playoff in the Volvo Golf Champions over and Els and Retief Goosen. ... Charles Howell III opened with a 67. He has until the end of the month to go from No. 64 to the top 50 in the world ranking to qualify for the Masters in his hometown of Augusta. Or he could win. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00