MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 22.07.2018, 12:30

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: want people to know that I never
BeitragVerfasst: 15.12.2017, 02:01 
Rekordschreiber

NEW YORK -- Milwaukee forward Caron Butler was fined $15,000 by the NBA on Wednesday for making an obscene gesture during the Bucks game in Boston on Friday night. Butler made the gesture with 3:54 left in the Bucks victory. Freddie Freeman Jersey . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. Deion Sanders Jersey . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/john- ... rsey-c-36/. Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux. Dansby Swanson Jersey . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. Danny Santana Jersey .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night.Montreal Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges expressed his shock and disappointment on Monday with the news that the team is trying to trade him. TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reports that Gorges, who has played eight seasons with the Canadiens, is on the trade block after the club asked him to waive his no-trade clause to facilitate a deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs. "I want people to know that I never wanted to leave Montreal," he said in interviews with Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette and J-F Chaumont of Le Journal de Montreal on Monday. "I have never asked for a trade - this is (general manager) Marc Bergevins call. I am in shock." Gorges, acquired in a trade with the Saan Jose Sharks in 2007 (along with a first-round pick that became forward Max Pacioretty) for defenceman Craig Rivet, has four years left on a six-year contract worth $3.dddddddddddd9 million per season. McKenzie reported on Monday afternoon that Gorges would not allow a deal with the Leafs - one of 15 teams on his no-trade list. McKenzie added over the weekend that none of the six other Canadian teams are on his list of permissible trade destinations, but Gorges told Stubbs on Monday that hes expanded the list to include a couple of Canadian teams. "This is really hard to accept," Gorges added to both Montreal papers. "I have always given my heart to this team." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00