MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 19.09.2018, 04:01

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: On the birthday, the monkey
BeitragVerfasst: 05.07.2018, 05:03 
Wochenendtipper

On the birthday, the monkey Meng Qi got the gift he thought of day and night - the day, Meng Qi and the little bear went for a walk by the river. The little fox jumped in front of them and said, "There are many large and fresh corn across the river!" Meng Qi and Xiao Xiong saw the place where they licked their fingers Online Cigarettes. After seeing a large piece of cornfield, the bear who loves to eat corn has red eyes and is about to run across the river. Meng Qi stopped it and said to him: "You must be lying to you!" "I see you want to cheat me Newport Cigarettes Coupons, steal corn yourself!" said the bear angrily. In order to prove that he is telling the truth, Meng Qi took the camera from the house and took pictures of the cornfield. Then he showed it to the bear and explained: "In the sunlight, the sky will produce infrared rays, and the real plants will absorb. Infrared, and my advanced camera can shine into the infrared, so you must be lying to you! I heard it Carton Of Cigarettes, and immediately ran away Marlboro Cigarettes.ear is embarrassed to say: "Sorry, Meng Qi, I am wrong with you Carton Of Newports." Meng Qi smiled: "It doesn't matter." Meng Qi thought, the camera can finally come in handy.xth grade: Wang Ruxin

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00