MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 17.03.2018, 23:16

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 10.03.2018, 07:27 

Canadas Dara Howell won the gold medal and Kim Lamarre took bronze in the womens ski slopestyle event at the Winter Olympics in Sochi on Tuesday. Canada now has four gold medals and nine medals overall at the Games. Howell, 19, of Huntsville, Ont., posted a 94.2 to take a commanding lead after the first of two final runs. Lamarre, from Quebec City, crashed on her first run and needed a score higher than 77.0 to win a medal. The 25-year-old put it all on the line and delivered, scoring 85.0 to grab the bronze. American Devin Logan scored 85.4 to win silver. Reigning world champion Kaya Turski of Canada crashed in both runs of the qualification round and failed to advance to the medal round. The 25-year-old from Montreal underwent knee surgery to repair the anterior cruciate ligament in her left knee in August, and had only been training on snow since Dec 9. Tyler Eifert Jersey . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast. Jeff Driskel Jersey .ca presents a week long look at some of the teams and stories that will shape the up coming campaign. ... ls-Jersey/. Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No. C.J. Uzomah Jersey .com) - The disappointing Ottawa Senators hope to record consecutive wins for the first time since early November, as they visit the Boston Bruins on Friday for the opener of a home-and-home series. Ryan Hewitt Jersey .com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl.Tokyo, Japan - Heavy Japanese crowd favorite Kei Nishikori posted a first-round victory Wednesday at the $1.2 million Japan Open Tennis Championships. The fourth-seeded star downed Croat Ivan Dodig 6-3, 6-4 on the hardcourts at a sold-out Ariake Colosseum, where 10,000 fans watched their tennis hero advance. The world No. 7 Nishikori was the Tokyo titlist in 2012 and is fresh off his title in Kuala Lumpur last week. His second-round opponent on Thursday will be American left-hander Donald Young. I felt more pressure in New York, it was my first Grand Slam final, said Nishikori. Here, I could really feel the support. Winning Kuala Lumpur [last week] gave me more confidence. I try not to pay attention to the crowd or what the opponent is doing, but its always good to pllay at home.dddddddddddd I can feel the support here. In second-round action on Day 3, American Jack Sock edged out Kazakhstans Andrey Golubev 6-3, 1-6, 7-5; American Steve Johnson came back to best Spaniard Marcel Granollers 4-6, 6-3, 6-4; German Benjamin Becker topped Japanese wild card Tatsuma Ito 6-3, 6-3; and Frenchman Gilles Simon overcame southpaw Gilles Muller of Luxembourg 4-6, 7-6 (7-1), 6-3. Sock will face Becker, while Johnson will encounter Simon in Fridays quarterfinals. In addition to Nishikori-Young on Thursday, third-seeded Canadian star Milos Raonic will take on Austrian lefty Jurgen Melzer. The reigning two-time Tokyo runner-up Raonic lost to Argentine Juan Martin del Potro in last years finale. This weeks winner will collect $296,850. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00