MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 23.05.2018, 11:11

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2018, 05:03 
Olympiareiftipper

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Grizzlies guard/forward Quincy Pondexter is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his right foot. Memphis announced that Pondexter had an MRI on Monday that revealed the severity of his injury. Pondexter hurt his foot Saturday night in a 108-82 loss to the Golden State Warriors. "It was the news I was not expecting," Pondexter said before Monday nights game between the Grizzlies and the Orlando Magic. "I was expecting maybe a week or two or a couple of weeks. I didnt think this." Pondexter, who walked out for the pregame availability on crutches, said the injury happened on the first play of Saturdays game when he was guarding Warriors guard Klay Thompson and fighting over a screen. "Just the way I took off, it wasnt feeling right," Pondexter said. "Thats kind of when the impact happened." He tried to play through the injury, but left the game in the second quarter. The 25-year-old Pondexter was averaging 6.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 18 minutes per game this season after signing a four-year contract extension Oct. 31. Pondexter wrote on Twitter that he still couldnt believe the news himself. "But I GUARANTEE I will be back next season BETTER THAN EVER!! Joshua 1:9," Pondexter wrote. Expanding on it before Mondays game, Pondexter said: "Ive been told its going to be awhile. We havent had surgery or a timetable on what we are going to do yet. Once we get down to that in next week or two, I think Ill have a good idea of how long it is going to take. If theres an opportunity for myself to come back or whatever, Im going to do whatever it takes." Pondexter is just the latest injury the Grizzlies have had this season. Center Marc Gasol is out indefinitely after spraining the MCL in his left knee, and Zach Randolph, Tony Allen and Ed Davis have missed games recently with injuries. Benardrick McKinney Jersey . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it. Joel Heath Jersey .C. -- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe is resigning after 13 seasons at the school. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texa ... authentic/. Portland won Game 4 Sunday night at the Moda Center and are now up 3-1. The last time the Blazers won a playoff series came in the 2000 Western Conference semifinals against the Utah Jazz. D.J. Reader Jersey . Both the top-seeded Djokovic and sixth-seeded Fish took relatively easy paths, with the Serb winning when opponent Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired in the second set with a sore arm and Fish dominating Janko Tipsarevic in two quick sets. Will Fuller V Jersey . - A pitch clock will be used this season during minor league games at Triple-A and Double-A, but it has been ruled out for the major leagues this year.ROCKFORD, Ill. -- Markus Granlund scored a power-play goal 3:40 into overtime as the Abbotsford Heat rallied for a 4-3 victory over the Rockford IceHogs on Wednesday in American Hockey League action. The Heat (25-13-2) trailed 3-1 going into the final period before winning their second row, both in overtime. Evan Trupp made it a one-goal game 17 seconds into the period with his first goal of the season, and Chad Billins tied it at 113:56.dddddddddddd Defenceman Mark Cundari got the other Abbotsford goal on the power play in the second period. Brad Winchester and Garret Ross gave Rockford (18-17-6) a 2-0 lead in the first period, and Brandon Mashinter made it 3-1 in the second. Joey MacDonald made 32 saves for Abbotsford, and Jason Labarbera handled 29 shots for the IceHogs. Abbotsford was 2 for 3 on the power play, and Rockford was 2 for 4. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00