MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 22.10.2018, 03:24

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 20.09.2018, 10:22 
Meisterschreiber

PARIS - Canadas Kelly Russell and Magali Harvey have been nominated for the IRB Womens Player of the Year award. Ireland full back Niamh Briggs and France No. 8 Safi NDiaye were also on the shortlist, released Wednesday by the International Rugby Board. Harvey, from Quebec City, scored 26 points on three tries, four conversions and a penalty in Canadas opening victory over Spain at the Womens Rugby World Cup. The 23-year-old wing also helped Canada reach the final of the Rugby World Cup Sevens tournament last year. Entering Wednesdays semifinal against host France, Harvey leads the Canadian team with 39 points. Russell, the team captain and No. 8 from Bolton, Ont., is playing in her second straight Womens Rugby World Cup. The 27-year-old is also a member of Canadas sevens side. "I would like to congratulate all four of these players who have made the shortlist," said IRB chairman Bernard Lapasset. "By making this exclusive list, they have already achieved something special regardless of who eventually wins the award." Juan Bernat Jersey . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday. Mats Hummels Jersey . Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice and skated as an extra forward on the teams fourth line as the Leafs. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/. It was considered unlikely that Rielly would be loaned to Canada for the tournament, which begins Dec. 26 in Malmo, Sweden, though a stretch of three straight games in the press box made it something of a debate. Serge Gnabry Jersey . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back. James Rodriguez Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - When it comes to Richard Sherman and playing in the Super Bowl there is no right or wrong answer unless you are talking about the math itself. Youve gotta time your conception a little better, I would say, Jets wide receiver Eric Decker quipped Friday on WFAN Radio. Shermans girlfriend, Ashley Moss, is pregnant and due to give Seattles All- Pro cornerback a son in the coming days but if the baby decides to make a break for it early on Sunday, Sherman will be forced to choose between his teammates and his duty as a father. I think hes going to be a disciplined young man and stay in there until after the game, Sherman joked on Thursday. Hes going to do his father his first favor and stay in there for another week or two. Shermans current quandary signals a sharp generational shift. Years ago there would have been no discussion -- you play if its a Week 4 game never mind the Super Bowl but things have changed in todays society and Seahawks coach Pete Carroll made sure to give his star a wide berth. Whenever our players have a personal family issue that comes up, its always about the family first, Carroll said on Friday morning. Moss told one television station that Sherman will be suiting up on Sunday no matter what. Hes very locked in; football comes first, Moss told Seattles KING 5. Sherman has hedged far more, though. Ive thought about the possibility of his coming during the game or coming before the game, Sheerman said earlier this week.ddddddddddddWe have things in place in case that happens. Well cross that bridge when we get there. I would not like to miss the birth of my first kid, he added. Hopefully, and God willing, we wont have to cross that bridge. Others dont think it should be a choice. I couldnt miss (the birth of a child), Decker said. Thats the Super Bowl of my life. Deckers wife, country singer Jessie James Decker, gave birth to their first child last March. Pro golfer Hunter Mahan famously passed on a chance for a huge pay day when he left the 2013 Canadian Open while leading after his wife went into labor before the final round. Phil Mickelson was also prepared to leave the 1999 U.S. Open early despite being in the hunt for what would have been his first major tourney win. Golfers, though, are independent contractors and their decisions arent going to impact 52 other men who have fought and clawed through 18 games to play on footballs biggest stage. This opportunity is rare in itself and unique in itself, Carroll said of playing in the Super Bowl. And thats why the easiest prop bet on Super Bowl Sunday is Sherman suiting up for the Seahawks despite a hyperextended elbow and the potential stork visit. I guess well have a Super Bowl baby, Moss said when asked what will happen if she goes into labor, and if you see Richard heading for the locker room right after it hits zero in the fourth quarter, dont be surprised. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00