MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 25.05.2018, 05:01

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2018, 03:13 
Rekordschreiber

PARK CITY, Utah -- Hannah Kearney completed a World Cup moguls sweep Saturday night at Deer Valley Ski Resort, following her win Thursday with a 25.21-point performance. Kearney of the United States, the Olympic champion who has already qualified for the Sochi Games, won for the seventh time at Deer Valley. She won for the third time this season and 39th overall. Kazakhstans Yulia Galysheva was second at 23.96, followed by Canadas Maxime Dufour-LaPointe at 23.74. Alex Bilodeau edged fellow Canadian Mikael Kingsbury in the mens event, finishing with 24.62 points. Kingsbury, the winner Thursday night, had 24.55 points, and Russias Alexandr Smyshlyaev was third at 23.80. American Patrick Deneen was fourth at 23.70. Vance McDonald Jersey . Jimmy Howard made 44 saves and Henrik Zetterberg scored two goals, leading the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night. Cameron Heyward Jersey . Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Vin ... te-Jersey/. - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. Jack Butler Jersey .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night. David DeCastro Jersey . Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game.Despite technical difficulties, John Pollock has come through in a big way for this weeks MMA Report on TSN 1050. In the April 25 edition of the program, Pollock is joined by Anthony "Rumble" Johnson, the Fight Networks John Ramdeen and TUF Nations winner Elias Theodorou to talk UFC 172, the Ultimate Fighter and everything in between from around the world of mixed martial arts. The MMA Report: Elias Theodorou, Anthony Johnson and UFC 172 preview You can catch The MMA Report every Friday at 11pm et on TSN 1050 in Toronto. -- Johnson spoke briefly ahead of his light heavyweight bout with Phil "Mr. Wonderful" Davis at UFC 172 this Saturday in Baltimore. The former middleweight, welterweight and one-time heavyweight doesnt mince words with his thoughts on Daviss last fight, a decision victory over Lyoto Machida at UFC 163 last August. "I dont feel he won it. I left after the first round," Johnson said. "It looked like it was a lopsided fight." -- Inn advance of Jon Jones title fight against Glover Teixeira, Ramdeen weighs in on the possibilities for the future of the light heavyweight championship.dddddddddddd "The UFC looks at whats going to bring in the most dollars," Ramdeen said. "What is going to have the biggest impact in terms of revenue? And you have to imagine that the Alexander Gustafsson (title) fight, over Daniel Cormier or even a fight with the winner of either Anthony Johnson or Phil Davis." -- And in the final 20 minutes of the show, TUF Nations middleweight winner Elias Theodorou discusses his victory in Quebec City and what the future holds for the second Canadian winner of the organizations hit reality show. "I would love to be on the Toronto card (UFC 178 in September). I would love to fight in front of everyone," Theodorou said. "There are many different options, especially in Canada. I want to fight everywhere and anywhere, but 416 would be exactly where I want to fight." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00