MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 15.08.2018, 14:50

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: p close with Kate, still dress
BeitragVerfasst: 30.01.2018, 06:58 
Rekordschreiber

MIAMI -- Marcell Ozuna came into Wednesday nights game mired in a slump. He was 3 for 24 in the previous nine games, but hit a grand slam and knocked in five runs to help power the Miami Marlins past the Philadelphia Phillies 14-5. "He needed that," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He needed to lock it in and have a couple good at-bats. Hes definitely had some struggles this month. ... Hopefully this is a spark for him and a spark for us." Christian Yelich, Garrett Jones, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia each drove in two runs for the Marlins, who have the best home record (18-6) in baseball. Nathan Eovaldi (3-2) allowed three runs--one earned--and 10 hits in six innings to pick up the win. "I felt command," Eovaldi said. "I had better command of my fastball this outing and I was able to make the big pitches when I needed to." Ozunas first career grand slam and seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the seventh inning. Miami led 6-3 with two outs before Jeff Manship loaded the bases and Ozuna smacked a pitch over the left-field wall for a 10-3 lead. "When I saw the pitch, I said, I got it. Let me not make a mistake. Just make contact," Ozuna said. Phillies starter Kyle Kendrick (0-5) came into the game with a 10-game winning streak against the Marlins, but lost his 10th consecutive game overall. Kendrick allowed six runs in 5 2-3 innings. "I wasnt good at all, falling behind in counts, missing over the plate, my fastball command wasnt very good," Kendrick said. "Guys scored runs and I gave it right back to them and thats whats frustrating." Domonic Brown homered and drove in three runs for the Phillies, who had their three-game winning streak snapped. Browns two-run home run pulled Philadelphia within 10-5, but Miami scored four runs in the eighth to post their highest run total of the season. Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton came up with a pivotal defensive play in the fifth inning. With the bases loaded and the Marlins holding onto a 5-3 lead, Cody Asche hit a line drive to the right-centre field gap that looked as if it would clear the bases. Stanton raced to his right making a diving back-handed catch to end the inning. "The great catch in right-centre field was a game-changing play," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "That was potentially a 6-5 lead and a whole different type of a game." The Phillies scored two unearned runs in the first and the Marlins responded with two in the bottom half. After Stanton drove in a run on a ground out to give Miami a 3-2 lead, Tony Gwynn, Jr. singled to tie the game at 3 in the fourth for Philadelphia. Miami took the lead for good in the bottom of the fourth on RBI singles by Ozuna and Yelich for a 5-3 advantage. NOTES: After the game the Marlins optioned RHP Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans. LHP Randy Wolf (0-0, 1.80) will take DeSclafanis spot in the rotation and start Sunday against Milwaukee. ... The Marlins are averaging 6.0 runs at home compared to 3.4 on the road. ... Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins tied Richie Ashburn (2,217) for the second-most hits in franchise history. ... Kendricks 10-game winning streak against the Marlins was the longest active streak by any pitcher in MLB against one team. ... Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mound in Thursdays series finale against Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-3, 3.62). Manolo Gabbiadini Jersey . Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN. Federico Bernardeschi Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.italysoccerauthority.com/ste ... ly-jersey/. -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. Francesco Acerbi Jersey . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. Giacomo Bonaventura Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish.LONDON - When King James touched the future queen of England on the shoulder after a basketball game, royal watchers cried foul.LeBron James, whose nickname is King James, met Prince William and his wife Kate at an NBA game between Cleveland Cavaliers and Brooklyn Nets in New York on Monday. The three posed for a photograph and James put his right hand on the Duchess of Cambridges right shoulder.According to protocol in Britain, a commoner is not supposed to touch members of the royal family — even if it is an innocent gesture.Photos of the meeting appeared throughout the British media, with many outlets highlighting the breach and pointing out James sweaty post-game shirt.He may be known as King James stateside but LeBron James raised more than a few eyebrows when he got up close with Kate, still dressed in a soggy sweater, the Daily Mirror wrote.Kate, who is five months pregnant with the couples second child, stood between James and her husband and smiled for the cameras, but the Independent newspaaper said she appeared somewhat awkward as photographers snapped away merrily.ddddddddddddThe official website of the British Monarchy says there are no obligatory codes of behaviour for meeting a member of the royal family, but many people wish to observe the traditional forms.For men this is a neck bow (from the head only) whilst women do a small curtsy, the website says.In 2009, the British media criticized another American breach of the no-touch rule when Michelle Obama put her arm on Queen Elizabeth IIs back at Buckingham Palace.William, who is the grandson of the queen and second in line to the throne after his father, Prince Charles, was on a three-day visit to the United States with Kate.During the meeting with James, the American player presented the royals with two Cleveland jerseys. One was yellow and had the name Cambridge on the back with the No. 7 under it, and the other was red and much smaller with George printed over the No. 1 for their 1-year-old son, Prince George. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00