MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 21.06.2018, 03:08

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Welche Steine geben euch Kraft?
BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2017, 11:42 
Freizeittipper

Hey ihr lieben,

welche Steine sind bei euch daheim für die Energie und den Hausfrieden zuständig? Aus welchen Steinen schöpft ihr eure Kraft und Lebensfreude.
Das ist ja bei jedem Unterschiedlich, daher wollte ich mal eine kleine Umfrage machen :D .

Grüße!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Welche Steine geben euch Kraft?
BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2017, 11:45 
Freizeittipper

Hallo :)

wir haben mehrere große Steine zu Hause, wie zum Beispiel Quarze, die ich tagsüber in die
Sonne stelle. So können sie sich mit der Sonnenenergie aufladen und wirken nachts neben
unserem Bett und denen von meinen Kindern sehr beruhigend.

Bei den Trauringen von meinem Mann und mir haben wir auch sehr darauf geachtet, dass
die Steine eine bestimmte Energie beinhalten. Unsere Trauringe haben jeweils einen kleinen
Smaragd, einen Saphir und einen größeren Aquamarin in die Fassung eingelassen.
Wir fühlen uns sehr zu blauen Tönen hingezogen ;)
Smaragde stehen für Liebe und Fruchtbarkeit und beleben die Leidenschaft, was ich sehr
wichtig finde.
Aquamarine erinnern an den Ozean und der Legende nach wurden sie von Meerjungfrauen
gebraucht :) Steht aber auch für Glück in der Ehe ( https://www.hochzeitsinfos-berlin.de/tr ... elsteinen/ ).
Saphire symbolisieren die reine Liebe. Diese Edelsteine passen farblich und inhaltlich perfekt
zu unserer Ehe.
Zu dem habe ich noch selbst gesammelte Steine wie auch ein paar Amethysten zu hause.
Was hast du denn so in deiner Wohnung?

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Welche Steine geben euch Kraft?
BeitragVerfasst: 26.04.2018, 21:01 
Freizeittipper

Das finde ich super ..habe ehrlich noch nie darüber nachgedacht das auch Steine was für das Wohlsein bewirken können.
Aber ich werde mich die Tage mal damit befassen :)
Bin ja sowieso etwas abergläubisch und versuche so viel wie möglich umzusetzen.

Hatte mir auch einige Infos da gesucht wenn es um die Rituale geht. Habe einige gute Tipps und Informationen abschnappen können.

Manchmal ist es auch hilfreich sich einfach darüber schlau zu machen wie man sehen kann :d

BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2018, 07:38 
Meisterschreiber

Just grab gloves and bags and in less than an hour you can pick up hundreds of pieces of litter and truly make your community more beautiful. It might have been quicker still with Bendix mechanical fuel injection, but that promised option never materialized..

cheap ncaa jerseys The situation in Mexico is beginning to show similarities. While I had over the years witnessed many paranormal events this was the first time that I felt like I had ever carried on a conversation with a spirit or ghost. Testing kits for this purpose are usually composed of the following: pre mixed acid solutions for testing karat values of 10K, 14K, 18K, and 22K, gold tipped needles of varying karat values (usually 10K, 14K, 18K, and 22K), a touchstone and a file. cheap ncaa jerseys

Like that one time where EU went 0 6 against KR at the semis in 2015. "The key is finding a shoe that has the perfect arch support for you. IIRC, a California dem voted for the bill as well. He was meant to be agressively needy, awkward, immersion breaking, unavoidable, and useless.

cheap baskball jerseys Who this is directly impacting and so they need these types of celebrities kind of come up to come hoyas went into. Sir so when we build the future human spaceflight and commercial space we'll take it over here to the Boeing star liner simulator. Some people will add flavorings to the liquids, many of which have been tested to be safe. cheap baskball jerseys

The Station is always 'falling', so if you look at the actual distance from the earth it's something akin to a sine curve. However, this is not definitive evidence, since I was trying 2 things at once (3 hour method, Awards method).. Some people even say they think shadow people may be another life form entirely.

cheap jerseys supply Religion, regardless of it origin, cultural or geographic origin, is man attempt to rationalize his existance. Eventually I figured out how to post the photo on Flickr and posted a link to that to view the larger size. The kind of place where you all sit on a big long bench next to random strangers. cheap jerseys supply

cheap nfl jerseys OP, jogging across ESO, took 1 hour and 14 minutes. Thats baffling. But teams like Faze and Optic (and potentially tK to a smaller extent) still have a fanbase outside of competitive that only watch when their team is playing. There are numerous examples I could give you of my way of thinking about life. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys supply "Our aim is to create values for our customers and make us an indispensable professional technology partner," said Panasonic's Zhang Jinghao. If what I seen of them on social media is any indication, their purpose is to constantly police and look for anything they deem unfair, inappropriate, un "pc", and rally against it to make it change. cheap jerseys supply

San Diego Padres Tickets Miller Park Milwaukee TixBagMilwaukeeWyomingUnited States. I also applied the advice to put a utility on the credit card, pay it off immediately and not touch it otherwise. Any sport that involves running, jumping, high speed balls and strenuous exercise in the hot sun has risks aplenty.

cheap china jerseys She pleaded guilty to hindering the investigation and a Portland judge slapped her with probation and a $160,000 fine [sources: CBS News, Steptoe]. The trail was split down the middle by a grove of trees that normally you could pass by on the left or the right eventually turning right to get down to the lift. cheap china jerseys

It sounds like you been friend zoned hard atm for some reason or another. Along with Andrew, there is a long list of hurricanes that caused tremendous death and property damage and several which are awe inspiring in their sheer brute strength.. That is what the study is saying.

cheap nhl jerseys But I implore you the next times they put out advertisements like this, to take a look and see how it performs.. Hi Steelers fans, just stopping in. Make sure that he/she or a medical associate you trust can be reached during your trip for help, if needed, for any life saving prescriptions or other treatments that may be required. wholesale jerseys china

He assaulted her after check in and later that night. I'm not sure exactly where the witch hazel would go, because i know that's slightly astringent. Mine costs $300 every two weeks in premiums, and then a $2000 deductible and copays, and 10% coinsurance (I still pay 10% after meeting deductible).

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00