MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 17.10.2018, 03:17

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 20.07.2018, 10:35 
Meisterschreiber

York City manager Jackie McNamara hopes his players will give him the desired response in Saturdays game at Braintree Town. McNamara will tender his resignation if the Minstermen do not gain a positive result in the National League fixture.The team made the unusual announcement following a meeting with chairman Jason McGill on Wednesday. York City have had a dreadful run, culminating in Tuesdays 6-1 defeat at previously winless Guiseley. The 42-year-old Scot now hopes his players, who have lost their last four games, will produce a vastly improved performance against fellow strugglers Braintree and keep him in a job.I think when you do things and you put people out, you are relying on them to do a job, McNamara told Sky Sports News HQ.You give them instructions to play for you, and as a manager, you are sending a side out hoping the information, the heart and the passion and fight is there. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. When its not there and you see other things come into it, I think you feel helpless at times, and thats what I felt the other night. And, on the back of that, I have given it one more shot to see if I can have the response I am looking for.The response [to the statement] is maybe something different, but it wasnt meant to be that way.For me, it was a response for the players, but also if it doesnt work the way I want it to, the chairman has time there for somebody else to take the team forward.York were relegated from Sky Bet League Two last season and McNamara, the former Dundee United manager who replaced Russell Wilcox as boss in November, embarked on a major overhaul of the squad at Bootham Crescent during the summer.However, City have only claimed 12 points from their 14 games this season and are without an away victory in 29 games. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Transfer Centre Play Fantasy Football Get a day pass Live on Sky Jason McCourty Patriots Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Kenny Britt Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/.C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey . -- Damian Lillard couldnt believe when he got a clear look at the rim. Jeremy Hill Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool.(SportsNetwork.com) - John Fox is apparently set to become the new head coach of the Chicago Bears. ESPN and NFL.com have reported that the Bears are set to hire Fox, who left the Denver Broncos on Monday after four seasons at the helm. He interviewed with the Bears on Wednesday. Fox had a regular-season record of 46-18 with four AFC West titles during his successful tenure with Denver, taking the Broncos to the Super Bowl last season. After the Broncos were dispatched by Indianapolis in the divisional round of the playoffs last Sunday, Denver president of football operations John Elway said he and Fox decided to mutually part ways because they differed on how to progress into thee future.dddddddddddd The Bears have been in the market for a new coach since Marc Trestman was fired the day after the regular season ended in December. Trestman was 13-19 in his two years, including 5-11 in 2014. Chicago also has a new general manager in Ryan Pace, who took over after Phil Emery was fired on the same day as Trestman. Fox also spent nine years as head coach of the Carolina Panthers, leading them to an NFC title in 2003 and a 73-71 record. His contract was not renewed following the 2010 season, and he was hired by the Broncos within two weeks. The Bears have not hired a coach with previous NFL head coaching experience since Paddy Driscoll in 1956. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00