MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 20.06.2018, 17:11

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Jonat
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2018, 07:50 
Zwischendurchtipper

HAKUBA http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/jeremy-kerley-jersey , Japan (AP) Norway’s Jan Schmid won his third Nordic combined World Cup event of the season on Sunday to maintain his position as one of the gold medal favorites at the Pyeongchang Olympics.

After placing seventh in the ski jumping stage, Schmid erased a 1 minute, 14-second deficit in the 10-kilometer cross-country race to finish 6.6 seconds ahead of Estonia’s Kristjan Ilves.

Schmid surged ahead of Ilves with less than one kilometer left to add to his previous World Cup wins in Italy and France last month.

Article continues below ...
”I managed on the last climb to catch him Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey ,” Schmid said. ”In the race I tried to go full speed at the end and hope that nobody follows me and fortunately, It worked.”

Akito Watabe of Japan, who entered Sunday’s event with four straight wins on the World Cup circuit Authentic Jonathan Allen Jersey , was third, 11.1 seconds behind.

Watabe still leads the overall World Cup standings with 905 points, 20 ahead of Schmid. Norway’s Joergen Graabek Steelers Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , who did not compete in Hakuba, is third with 528 pBildoints.

. Womens D.J. Fluker Jersey , Womens Troy Apke Jersey , Cheap Kobe Bryant Jersey , Womens James Washington Jersey ,

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00