Monday Cheap Rob Gronkowski Jersey
, Nov. 13
Miami at Carolina, 8:30 p.m. EST, ESPN. The Dolphins (4-4) are averaging a league-low 14.5 points per game, but Jay Cutler returned last week from cracked ribs and had his best performance with Miami by completing a career-high 81 percent of passes (34 of 42) for 311 yards with three touchdowns against Oakland. The Panthers (6-3) try to keep pace with first-place New Orleans (7-2) in the NFC North. Cam Newton has been solid in five previous Monday night appearances, averaging 273.8 yards passing with 11 TDs and four INTs.
Article continues below ...
– Jared Goff, Rams, passed for a career-high 355 yards and four touchdowns to lead Los Angeles to its fourth straight victory, 33-7 over Houston.
– Case Keenum, Vikings, threw touchdowns to four different receivers to build a big lead, and NFC North-leading Minnesota won its fifth in a row by beating Washington 38-30.
– Tom Brady, Patriots, had three TD passes and finished 25 of 34 for 266 yards in New England’s 41-16 victory at Denver.
– Matthew Stafford, Lions, threw three touchdown passes in the second half to help Detroit come back and beat winless Cleveland 38-24.
– Marcus Mariota, Titans, tossed a 7-yard touchdown pass to DeMarco Murray with 36 seconds left and Tennessee rallied to beat Cincinnati 24-20 for its fourth consecutive victory.
– C.J. Beathard Redskins Pernell McPhee Jersey
, 49ers, threw for 288 yards and two touchdowns and ran for a third score to lead San Francisco to its first win of the season with a 31-21 victory over the New York Giants.
– Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers, threw two second-half touchdown passes to erase a 14-point deficit and help Pittsburgh top Indianapolis 20-17.
– Mark Ingram, Saints, had 131 yards rushing and scored three times in New Orleans’ 47-10 victory at Buffalo.
– DeMarco Murray, Titans, ran for two touchdowns and also caught a 7-yard TD pass with 36 seconds left to help lead Tennessee past Cincinnati 24-20.
– Alvin Kamara, Saints, ran for 106 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries and also caught five passes for 32 yards as New Orleans rolled past Buffalo 47-10.
– Isaiah Crowell, Browns, had a season-high 90 yards and a score on 16 carries in Cleveland’s 38-24 loss at Detroit.
– Carlos Hyde, 49ers, rushed for 98 yards on 17 attempts in San Francisco’s 31-21 victory over the New York Giants.
– Adam Thielen, Vikings, had eight catches for a season-high 166 yards in Minnesota’s 38-30 win at Washington.
– Michael Thomas, Saints http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/jordan-whitehead-jersey
, caught nine passes for 117 yards in New Orleans’ 47-10 rout of Buffalo.
– Robert Woods, Rams, finished with eight catches for 171 yards, including a career-best 94-yard TD reception, in Los Angeles’ 33-7 win over Houston.
– Austin Ekeler, Chargers, had two touchdown catches in Los Angeles’ 20-17 overtime defeat at Jacksonville.
– Sterling Shepard, Giants, caught 11 passes for 142 yards in New York’s 31-21 loss at San Francisco.
– Dion Lewis, Patriots, returned a kickoff 103 yards for a touchdown to help lead New England to a 41-16 win at Denver.
– Josh Lambo, Jaguars, made a 30-yard field goal with 3:12 remaining in overtime, giving Jacksonville a 20-17 victory against the Los Angeles Chargers.
– Chris Boswell, Steelers, kicked a 33-yard field goal as time expired to give Pittsburgh a 20-17 victory at Indianapolis.
– Corey Grant, Jaguars Cheap Marcus Cannon Jersey
, ran for a 56-yard touchdown on a fake punt in Jacksonville’s 20-17 overtime win against the Los Angeles Chargers.
– Greg Zuerlein, Rams, kicked four field goals in Los Angeles’ 33-7 rout of Houston.
– Corey Liuget, Chargers, blocked an extra-point attempt in the first quarter of Los Angeles’ 20-17 overtime loss at Jacksonville. It marked the first blocked PAT for the Chargers since John Parrella knocked away a kick by Kansas City’s Todd Peterson in 2001.
– Adrian Clayborn, Falcons, had a franchise-record six sacks, forced two fumbles and recovered a fumble in Atlanta’s 27-7 win against Dallas.
– Nevin Lawson, Lions, forced a fumble, recovered it and ran it into the end zone 44 yards for a score in Detroit’s 38-24 win over Cleveland.
– Nick Perry, Packers, had three sacks to help Green Bay beat Chicago 23-16 and snap a three-game losing streak.
– Tre Boston, Chargers, had two interceptions in Los Angeles’ 20-17 overtime loss at Jacksonville.
– D.J. Swearinger, Redskins, intercepted consecutive throws by Case Keenum in Washington’s 38-30 loss to Minnesota.
STREAKS & STATS
New Orleans rushed for 298 yards Giants Patrick Omameh Jersey
, including 131 by Mark Ingram and 106 by Alvin Kamara, and a franchise-record six touchdowns against the Bills in a 47-10 rout. The Saints are the fifth team in NFL history, including the postseason, to rush for at least 295 yards and six TDs in a single game, joining the 1940 Chicago Bears (Dec. 8, 1940, NFL championship), 1950 New York Giants (Nov. 19, 1950), 1951 Los Angeles Rams (Nov. 18, 1951) and 1957 Cleveland Browns (Nov. 24, 1957). … Tennessee rallied to beat Cincinnati 24-20 for its fourth consecutive victory, the Titans’ longest winning streak since getting five straight in 2009. … Titans kicker Ryan Succop’s NFL record streak of successful field goals inside the 50 finally ended at 56 after his first attempt, a 48-yarder in the se.