MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 16.08.2018, 00:22

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: fter he tied for the team lead wit
BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2018, 03:47 
Rekordschreiber

STOCKHOLM - Elizaveta Tuktamysheva won gold at the European Figure Skating Championships with a free skate of technical precision and wide emotional range, heading a Russian sweep of the medals in the womens event.Tuktamysheva was second after the short program, but her free skate to Middle Eastern music featured seven clean triples and a blurringly fast combination spin at the conclusion to push her ahead of compatriot Elena Radionova. Anna Pogorilaya took bronze.The Russians were way ahead of the rest of the field. Swedish sisters Joshi and Viktoria Helgesson finished fourth and fifth, but more than 20 points behind Pogorilaya.Tuktamyshevas program puts her through several personas, beginning with sedately mysterious strains and reaching an intense, percussive climax four minutes later.Ive worked a lot on that; I wanted to show a lot of emotions so it doesnt get boring for the judges and spectators, she said.The free skate began with a triple lutz-double toeloop-double loop cascade, followed quickly by a second lutz of notable height. Well after the two-minute mark she managed a triple salchow-double axel that she said was the watershed point.I felt good after I did the second lutz and then the best moment was when I landed the triple salchow-double axel, she said. I was like, yes!Radionova skated to excerpts from Sergei Rachmaninoffs music and like Tuktamysheva landed seven clean triples, along with two double axels in succession. She raised her leg behind her head in a Bielmann spin at the conclusion so fluidly it appeared effortless.Im so happy I was able to show my best performance at my first European Championships, she said.Pogorilayas fluid style was both a contrast and complement to the angular strains of excerpts from Stravinskys Firebird. She started strong with a triple lutz-triple toe and a triple-single-triple cascade, but faltered by putting a hand down on her next two triples.The beginning was good, but then, I dont know, maybe I was tired, maybe I didnt pull myself together enough, so it was like mixed success with the program; I can do better than that, she said.And despite her medal, she said I think I really havent yet found my style, my own skating style, so Im still looking for it.The Russian podium sweep was heartening to all three.Its not a shame that I lost to these two girls, Pogorilaya said.Russia was also the last country to take all three European womens medals, in 2002. John Collins Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . Top-ranked Rafael Nadal was also taken to three sets but emerged with a 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 win over Tobias Kamke of Germany, while second-seeded David Ferrer joined Murray in making an early exit after a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Daniel Brands of Germany. http://www.hawksteamproshop.com/Cheap-J ... ks-Jersey/. The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings. Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. DeAndre Bembry Jersey . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills president Russ Brandon sees no reason why last years stalemate in contract talks with Pro Bowl safety Jairus Byrd would prevent the two sides from reaching a long-term deal this off-season. "Its a process and theres no carryover. You start over again and you try to get something done," Brandon told The Associated Press on Monday. "We just werent able to come up with a solution that worked for both parties, so you reset it and start again." Brandon said the team maintains "great communication" with Byrd and his agent, Eugene Parker, and said there are no lingering hard feelings from talks last year. "We all are hoping to get a deal done," Brandon said. "And were going to do the exact same thing this time, work our tails off to try to get another one done." Byrd is the Bills most high-profile player not under contract this off-season. He spent last year playing under a $6.9 million franchise tag after the sides were unable to reach a long-term deal by a mid-July deadline. The stalemate in talks led to Byrd waiting until the final day of training camp to accept the contract. He then missed the first five games of the season because of plantar fasciitis. Despite the missedd time, the fifth-year player was selected to his third Pro Bowl after he tied for the team lead with four interceptions, and added a sack and a forced fumble.dddddddddddd General manager Doug Whaley said the Bills are in the midst of putting together contract offers to pending free agents, including Byrd. Whaley wouldnt rule out using the franchise tag one last time on Byrd in order to retain his rights. The price of this years tag would jump to over $8 million for Buffalo. Byrd did not return after hurting his back in the first quarter of the Pro Bowl on Sunday. Byrd posted a message on his Twitter account that hes OK. Whaley had no update on the injury. He said Byrd was expected to return to the teams headquarters for evaluation. Brandon provided an update on another front. Without going into detail, he said hes had discussions with Rogers Communications regarding the teams concerns about its annual "Bills In Toronto" series. Brandon questioned the benefits of the series following a 34-31 overtime loss to Atlanta at Toronto on Dec. 1. He wondered about the Bills possibly giving away a home-field edge by playing indoors. Brandon has not ruled out the possibility of the Bills pulling out of the remaining four years of the series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00