MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 16.08.2018, 00:22

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: -team deal last Friday, also record
BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2018, 03:42 
Rekordschreiber

Lucien Favre has taken over as head coach of Nice after the resignation of Claude Puel. Favre, 58, has been out of work since being sacked by Borussia Monchengladbach in September.However, he has penned a three-year contract with Nice, replacing Puel, who spent four seasons in charge of the Ligue 1 club. The 54-year-old led Nice to fourth in the league this season, missing out on a Champions League place by just two points to Monaco.A statement on the official Nice website read: We had planned to see each other once the exercise was completed. With a cool head and clear ideas to take stock and discuss the future. At the end of this turn of rich and constructive horizon, we took, by common consent, the decision not to continue working.Our common history ends today with deep respect, and with job satisfaction. We lived four seasons of intense emotions, and took considerable pleasure to jointly develop the sports project requiring OGC Nice.We are so grateful for each other, this great human and sporting adventure that began in 2012.While a page is turned, the direction of OGC Nice and Claude Puel, true to their ambitions, wish the best for the future. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Barclay Goodrow Jersey . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery. Timo Meier Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson has spoken to six teams so far regarding the veteran goaltender. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/ry ... -jersey/.Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. Mikkel Boedker Jersey . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. Custom San Jose Sharks Jerseys .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No.(SportsNetwork.com) - The new-look Houston Rockets will have a tough go of it on Friday night when they invade FedExForum to take on their Southwest Division rivals, the Memphis Grizzlies. The Rockets emerged victorious in the Josh Smith sweepstakes. The forward, released on Monday by the Detroit Pistons, decided on the Rockets, although the signing isnt official. I think I can add to their toughness, Smith told Houstons Fox 26 Sports. I think I can add to their versatility at the four position, being able to pass the basketball and score the ball down low. Just add another basketball IQ, which will help when we make it to the postseason. Also, the Rockets added Corey Brewer and Alexey Shved in recent trades. Both played in Mondays 110-95 home victory over the Portland Trail Blazers. After losing two straight, James Harden carried the Rockets with 44 points. The Blazers upended the Rockets in the first round of the playoffs last season, but without LaMarcus Aldridge, who sat with an illness, Portland had no one step up to match Hardens production. Harden only played 32 minutes, shot 14-of-26 from the field and only missed one of his 13 free throw attempts to tie his season-best point total. He added seven assists and five steals for good measure. I was aggressive, Harden said. My teammates did a great job of finding me and putting me in a position to be successful. Dwight Howard recorded a double-double with 166 points and 13 rebounds, while newly acquired Brewer donated 12 points off the bench for Houston.dddddddddddd Brewer, brought in from Minnesota in a three-team deal last Friday, also recorded five steals and help force Portland into 23 turnovers. The Grizzlies are in the midst of a three-game losing streak for the first time in over a year. Theyve even lost two straight at home. Memphis fell to the Utah Jazz at FedExForum, 97-91, on Monday night. The Grizzlies were without top rebounder Zach Randolph for a second consecutive game due to a swollen knee, while defensive stopper Tony Allen missed his fourth in a row with an eye abrasion. Theyre such a big part of our team, said Grizzlies guard Mike Conley. For them to be missing, weve kind of dialed some stuff back and changed some things up and its been a little bit of a learning process for different guys. Both Randolph and Allen are listed as questionable for Friday. Conley and Marc Gasol did their best to carry the load for the short-handed Grizzlies, with the former netting 28 points and Gasol tallying 24 along with 12 rebounds. However, Memphis shot just 32 percent for the fourth quarter as the Jazz drew clear down the stretch. These teams have met twice already this season and the home team has held serve on both occasions. The Grizzlies have won three of the last four matchups and are 7-1 in their last eight as the host in this series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00