MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 21.08.2018, 21:47

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: his place among the NBAs best
BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2018, 03:46 
Rekordschreiber

LA Galaxy have confirmed Robbie Keane will leave the club at the end of his contract in December. Keane has led the Galaxy to three MLS Cup victories and scored more than 100 goals in all competitions when his final season came to an end with a play-off exit at the hands of the Colorado Rapids.The 36-year-old, who retired from international football in August after 146 Republic of Ireland caps, joins Steven Gerrard in leaving the MLS franchise. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price He scored 92 MLS goals for the club, provided 51 assists and got four hat-tricks during his six seasons as a Galaxy player after joining them from Tottenham in 2011.In a farewell open letter to Galaxy fans, Keane said: Its been a privilege to have played my part in the history of such a great club and I leave with memories that will stay with me forever.Winning three MLS Cups, scoring over 100 goals for the club and being named as 2014 MVP are all achievements that I will look back on with pride, its been an incredible experience, Ive truly loved every minute of my time at LA Galaxy. Keane (right) and Steven Gerrard are moving on to new challenges after the end of the Galaxys season However, I believe that now is the right time for a new challenge as I look towards the next chapter of my playing career. I still feel as fit and sharp as ever and I am looking forward to my next adventure.Having now retired from international football I am ready to focus everything I have on one last major challenge in club football and will be taking time out to consider my options before announcing my next move.I would like to thank everyone at the Galaxy including the board, manager and all of my team-mates for their incredible support during my time in LA. Keane also brought down the curtain on his Republic of Ireland career in August Finally, I would like to thank the most important people at the club: the fans. Thank you for welcoming me as one of your own and for helping to make LA such a special place for both me and my family.The city has become my second home and I will never forget the unbelievable backing youve given me during my time at the Galaxy. The great times we have shared will stay with me forever.I look forward to watching the club continue to grow and progress in the coming years. Its been an honour to captain your team and I am so proud of everything we have achieved together. Thank you for everything.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal and get the first six months half price! Also See: Gerrard leaving LA Galaxy Los Angeles FC target Rooney Surgery ends Howard season Lampard to exit NYCFC Jonathan Cooper Jersey . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent. Chris Jones Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/E ... ys-Jersey/. Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. Tyron Smith Jersey . The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St. Kyle Wilber Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres.Organisers of the first Manchester derby to be played outside England are optimistic the fixture will take place despite the threat of bad weather. United boss Jose Mourinho and City counterpart Pep Guardiola are scheduled to face off at the iconic Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing on Monday as part of the International Champions Cup.Torrential rain and thunderstorms are forecast for the area but a spokesman for the competition said: The weather has been really bad, but were hopeful the game will go ahead. Manchester United spokesman Phil Townsend said: “We are aware of the bad weather in Beijing, but also that the organisers are working very hard on getting the game to go ahead.ddddddddddddSummer signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan is in line to face former colleagues as United take on Borrussia Dortmund in Shanghai on Friday, live on Sky Sports.The attacking midfielder scored 23 goals in 88 appearances for Dortmund before moving to United for £26.3m earlier this month. Also See: Would Pogba transform Man Utd? Thursdays Man Utd transfer rumours Pep loses on Bayern return Rooney feeling the pressure Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00