MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 14.08.2018, 12:32

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2018, 03:17 
Rekordschreiber

METAIRIE, La. - The Saints have agreed to terms with running back Pierre Thomas on a two-year contract extension. The move was announced Wednesday morning as the second day of NFL free agency heated up. Thomas has played only in New Orleans, where he signed as an undrafted free agent in 2007. Since then, he has become one of the teams more versatile running back, averaging 821 yards from scrimmage per season. Last season, Thomas was the Saints leading rusher with 549 yards. His 513 receiving yards also were the most for a running back. And his five combined touchdowns were tied for second-most on the team. He was scheduled to make $2.5 million in base salary in the final year of a contract signed before the 2011 season. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . It was the first game back in Columbus for Rangers star Rick Nash, the Blue Jackets franchise leader in goals, assists and games. He was given a standing ovation during a video tribute in the first period, but was booed loud and long after a second-period, two-handed shove up high on Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/aust ... -c-48/.com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. Justin Hardy Jersey . The win puts the final playoff berth in Group A in question. If the Czechs beat Slovakia on Tuesday, they will go through. If they lose, Germany will get the last quarter-final berth. Ty Sambrailo Jersey . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study.MILWAUKEE - Now theres a sight to calm the jittery nerves of Chicago Bulls fans: Derrick Rose on the court instead of on the injury report.Rose returned from his latest injury and helped the Bulls continue to make themselves at home in Milwaukee with a 95-86 win over the Bucks on Wednesday night.I was trying to play, Rose said. Of course I wasnt 100 per cent tonight. But I felt like we needed this win, and just tried to come out here and do anything it takes to get this win with my teammates.Taj Gibson scored 23 points, Pau Gasol added 22 and Rose had 13 points and seven assists in 32 minutes for the Bulls, who have beaten the Bucks nine straight times in Milwaukee.Rose, who missed most of the past two seasons because of serious knee injuries, sat out the Bulls previous two games with sprains in both ankles.I just wanted to make sure he was comfortable out there, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. He got through it, which is a good sign. Hopefully, we can go from there.Giannis Antetokounmpo had 13 points and eight rebounds for the Bucks.Bucks coach Jason Kidd noted that his teams energy seemed to sag in the second half, and it showed on the scoreboard — they scored only 33 points in the final two quarters.Were a young team, Kidd said. Guys are getting better. A lot of this is going to be watching tape, understanding the mistakes that we make. Theyre very simple ones that we can clean up.With Chicago leading by one, Gasol hit a jumper and Jimmy Butler made an acrobatic layup. That started a clinching 9-2 run that was capped by Kirk Hinrichs 3-pointer with 2:16 remaining.Roses playing status was unclear even a few hours before first tip on Wednesday, as Thibodeau said Rose would be evaluated after he went through pregame warmups. He was announced as a starter shortly before tip-off.After a tentative start, Rose began to look more like himself late in the first half, driving for a pair of layups in the final three minutes of the second quarter.It makes a lot of things easier, Butler said of Roses return. He is passing the ball great, he is guarding and he is scoring the ball just like he has always done. Itt is great to have our leader back.dddddddddddd.Rose was serenaded with MVP! chants from a large and loud contingent of Bulls fans near the end of the game.It was great, Gibson said. He told us, Just keep fighting, he said, I will give it my all in the fourth. That is what he did. He turned it on in the fourth, he set up good plays.___TIP-INSThe Bulls: The Bulls were still without centre Joakim Noah, who missed his second straight game because of illness; Noah was expected to travel to Milwaukee to rejoin the team after missing Tuesdays game against Orlando. . Butler had three steals in a stretch of less than four minutes in the third quarter.The Bucks: Antetokounmpo fired up the crowd with a thunderous two-handed dunk in transition late in the second quarter, set up by a blocked shot by Larry Sanders and a no-look lob from Brandon Knight.UP NEXTBulls: Plays at Philadelphia on Friday.Bucks: Plays at Detroit on Friday.KEEP CALM AND DERRICK ONPerhaps seeking to calm fears about Roses recent injury history, Thibodeau said before the game that fans shouldnt read too much into the ankle sprains. Hes got to play, Thibodeau said. And hes done a good job of getting himself ready, hes handled everything well.DEBRIS CAUTIONAfter officials called back-to-back offensive fouls on the Bucks during a critical stretch of the fourth quarter, the public address announcer had to ask irate fans to refrain from throwing objects on the court. Kidd didnt seemed overly annoyed with the calls, chalking them up as a learning experience for his young team.PARKERS PROGRESSBucks rookie Jabari Parker struggled, scoring eight points on 4-for-12 shooting. He did have six rebounds. So far, I just need to improve, Parker said. No more excuses. Im five games in, so Ive just got to get better from here.BACK TO SCHOOLButler returned to his alma mater, Marquette University in downtown Milwaukee, to finally pick up his diploma earlier in the day Wednesday.I had it since I graduated, but I just never went and picked it up, Butler said. Today I went and picked it up. It feels good to have it. Im going to get my masters soon. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00