MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 17.01.2018, 02:28

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2018, 03:08 
Blitzposter

Simoni Lawrence is returning to Hamilton. The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. Lawrence was acquired by the Tiger-Cats in a trade with the Edmonton Eskimos during the 2013 season. He recorded 52 tackles, along with three interceptions and a sack in 12 games with the Ti-Cats.Lawrence was signed by the Minnesota Vikings in February, but was cut by the team in March. "Simoni is a very athletic linebacker who has demonstrated the ability to make big plays at crucial times during games. He plays the game with passion and his enthusiasm is contagious. Were really excited that hes back," said General Manager and Head Coach Kent Austin said in a press release. Arsenal Jerseys .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. Carl Jenkinson Jersey . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authent ... al-Jersey/. DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Mathieu Flamini Jersey . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. David Ospina Jersey . As the only competitor to try two quads, much less complete them, Kovtun ended the day nearly nine points ahead of Japans Tatsuki Machida, who opened with a clean quad but then stepped out of the triple toe loop that was the second jump in his combination.DETROIT - Nicklas Lidstrom was the last person to speak at his Detroit Red Wings jersey-retirement ceremony. He might have spoken the least while perhaps saying the most, fittingly for a player who was subtly spectacular on the ice. Lidstrom was honoured Thursday night before Detroit hosted the Colorado Avalanche. A red banner — with his last name and number in white — was raised to the rafters. "Its not like winning a trophy for a successful season or playoff; its not winning an individual trophy," he said on a puck-shaped podium. "This is something different. This is all about being a Detroit Red Wing." The storied franchise previously retired six jerseys: Gordie Howes No. 9, Steve Yzermans No. 19, Ted Lindsays No. 7, Terry Sawchuks No. 1, Alex Delvecchios No. 10 and Sid Abels No. 12. But Lidstrom is the first defenceman to have his jersey retired by the Red Wings. Detroit drafted the Swede in the third round and between 1991 and 2012 he played in the most games (1,564) by someone who was on only one NHL team. "For the first couple of years, he didnt seem that great, but then you began to appreciate him," Delvecchio said. Lidstrom, with sound positioning and a strong shot, helped the Red Wings win four of their 11 Stanley Cups between 1997 and 2008. He won seven Norris Trophies as the NHLs best defenceman and trailed only Bobby Orrs record total of eight. "As much as we didnt like him when we were playing against each other, I had tons of respect for him," Colorado coach and former NHL goaltending great Patrick Roy said. Lidstrom became the first European-born captain to win a Stanley Cup in 2008, six years after being the first from Europe to win the Conn Smythe Trophy as the leagues post-season MVP.dddddddddddd With his signature slap shot, he scored the gold-medal winning goal for Sweden against Finland at the 2006 Olympics. In a video tribute shown during a first-period timeout, Yzerman said Lidstrom was one of the games all-time greats. "You made our jobs so much easier," Yzerman said. Lidstrom retired after the 2011-12 season — his 20th with the Red Wings. He refused to settle for being merely a good defenceman in the league and turned down a chance to make about $6 million with a third straight one-year contract. "No regrets, but that doesnt mean I dont miss it," he said. "I miss playing, but I never had any urge to get back to being on the ice and playing in a game." With his wife and their four hockey-playing boys, he is living back home in Sweden and enjoying a simple life. "Whats been so relaxing about it is that I get weekends off," Lidstrom said. "I never had any weekends off that I can remember since I was a teenager." When Lidstrom was 21 and going into his first NHL season, he was asked what number he wanted to wear if he made the team. Not knowing much about the Red Wings other than Yzerman being their captain, Lidstrom asked for No. 9 — a number that had been retired for nearly 20 years to honour Howe. "Kid, that just aint going to happen," Lidstrom recalled being told. Lidstrom was later given a winged-wheel jersey with another single digit. "No. 5 was handed to me," he said with a grin. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00