MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2018, 10:49

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 29.12.2017, 09:16 
Rekordschreiber

The Calgary Flames have sent goalie Reto Berra to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for a second round draft pick in 2014. In 29 games with the Flames this season, the 27-year-old Berra has an .897 save percentage and 2.95 goals against average. A former fourth-round pick of the St. Louis Blues (2006), Berra is in his first year in the NHL. More details to come. Tracy McGrady Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/. Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards. Steve Francis Jersey . The Marlies centre set up three goals, including the game-winner, as Toronto cruised to a 4-1 victory over the Oklahoma City Barons in American Hockey League action. Clyde Drexler Jersey . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants.GLASGOW, Scotland - A little help from Russia helped Canadas Patricia Bezzoubenko capture five of the six gold medals in rhythmic gymnastics at the Commonwealth Games. The Vancouver-born Bezzoubenko, who grew up in Moscow and holds Russian citizenship, won the individual all-around title and led Canada to a victory in the team event. Gunning for a gold-medal sweep on Saturday, the 17-year-old won golds in three apparatus — hoop, ball and clubs — before finishing third in the ribbon. "Nobodys perfect. . . I am proud," Bezzoubenko said. "This is my life and my accomplishments. I feel amazing, here at my first Commonwealth Games. I am happy for my country and my coaches. So happy to compete for Canada." Bezzoubenko trains with members of Russiass national team in Moscow where she lives with her parents.dddddddddddd. The five-foot-four gymnast has competed for Canada for the past five years, ever since a Russian coach pointed her out to Svetlana Joukova — her Russian-born Canadian coach. Bezzoubenko lived in Vancouver until her parents returned with her to Moscow when she was four. She lists Thornhill, Ont., as her hometown. She was attempting to match the mark set by Canadas Alexandra Orlando, who swept all six gold medals eight years ago at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia. "I did my work and didnt think about medals; this was a good performance for me," she said. Bezzoubenko is a three-time Canada junior champion and won the national senior title the past two years. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00