MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 14.08.2018, 15:13

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Liebe beweisen mit Worten?
BeitragVerfasst: 22.08.2017, 11:14 
Freizeittipper

Eine ganz allgemeine Frage: Denkt ihr, dass es möglich ist, ein so kompliziertes und starkes Gefühl wie LIEBE in Worten ausdrücken zu können? Das scheint mir einfach hanebüchen. Aberwitzig. Geht es noch jemandem so?

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Liebe beweisen mit Worten?
BeitragVerfasst: 22.08.2017, 15:43 
Wochenendtipper

In dem Film "Annie hall" von Woody Allen sagt der Protagonist du Annie:

"I dont love you, I lurve you, I loaff you,
there is not even an existing word to describe
what I feel for you"

Das klingt super kitschig, ich weiss. Aber ich finde es so richtig. Denn genau das, was du
fragst, habe ich mich halt auch schon so oft gefragt. Bei Liebe reichen Worte nicht aus. ich denke,
deshalb nutzen auch so viele Menschen fremde Sprüche wie von dieser Seite zum Beispiel.

Weil sie sich hilflos fühlen, angesichts einem so großen Gefühl, eigene Worte zu finden, um zu
beschreiben, wie sie sich fühlen. Das ist keine Faulheit. Das ist rührenderweise die pure Liebe. Rein.

Viele Paare haben auch eine krasse Privatsprache, so etwas wie Insider. Das hat auch mal ein Wissenschaftler
untersucht, das hat genau den selben Grund: Mit Sprache ein besonderes Gefühl ausdrücken zu wollen,
da gibt es es viele linguistische Studien, ist ein ganzer Zweig.

Das gelingt natürlich nicht immer, aber es liegt in der Natur des Menschen, sich demjenigen, dem man sich
so nahe fühlen will, mitteilen zu wollen. Um eben diese sprachliche Distanz zu überbrücken.

Also meine Antwort lautet: Nein, man kann Luv nicht mit Worten ausdrücken. Trotzdem ist es manchmal
schön, auch die vermeintlich verbrauchten Worten "Ich liebe dich" zu hören, weil sie im kollektiven
Gedächtnis eine Ahnung von größter Hingabe und Verbundenheit vermitteln.

Alles Liebe

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Liebe beweisen mit Worten?
BeitragVerfasst: 28.04.2018, 23:23 
Zwischendurchtipper

Ob du es glaubst oder nicht, ich habe auch viel darüber nachgedacht, deswegen wollte ich es auch mal probieren. Es funktioniert wirklich, aber es ist ein bisschen schwieriger, weil man sich wirklich Mühe geben muss, um die passenden Sprüche zu finden.

Ich zu meinem Teil habe es dank Internet gemacht, weil ich auf http://liebessinn.de/ wirklich schöne Sprüche fand. Das war mir sehr hilfreich und deswegen hat es auch funktioniert. So schöne Sprüche könnte ich von alleine nie sagen, deshalb ist sowas zu empfehlen.
Melde was es war.

Grüß!

BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2018, 18:32 
Meisterschreiber

They more likely to be a threat to democratic society. Now the funky part. Alcohol is allowed (and even served), it is way less crowded and way cleaner than any I have been to elsewhere. 1.18.2 would normally be a hotfix, 1.19 full update.. Under tables, on low shelves, everywhere she could reach and some where she had to use her nose to find them.

Capricorns, Aquarians, and PisceansCapricorns are likely to set regular meal times and regularly eat, but you will see them devouring fancy specialty desserts, such as black bottom pie, at fancy places. Once you pay a nominal amount upfront, then you can get the values for free! Yes, it is ironic to some extent, but then, where do you get credible information and services for free?.

wholesale football jerseys Said someone witnessed me leaving the scene of an accident. When you do have a break, don't sit in the sun. I applaud them for that. The list of species which rule the land could fill this entire page or, at least it used to be able to.. I think Vettel was done with Red Bull by then and when the Ferrari change came around, it was the perfect time to step up to his dream team.. wholesale football jerseys

"I'm not above discounting on midweek nights or on matinees. Disney had acquired owner ship of all the local TV and radio stations through dummy corporations. You can merely applique this onto fabric to make a large wall hanging or a cover for the bed.

cheap jerseys wholesale If your only white wire was one of the ones connected to the main switch terminals then it is NOT a neutral. I was pilloried but the head supported me, but it was an uneasy experience at teatime to sit with these dragons and knowing how much the children were enjoying and learning from these lessons. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale jerseys china The game great, but if you don happen to live in/near a good location then it honestly awful and does little other than frustrate I say this as someone who had to travel 30 mins twice before work just to stay on top in levels when the game was newer. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Germany invaded Belgium 36 days after Franz Duke was slain, and the US invaded iraq 42 days after Powell gave his speech at the UN asking for support. Many snakes have two penises just in case their lady friend takes offense and decides to leave in the middle of their date, ripping off one penis in the process. cheap nba jerseys

It makes you an accomplice to a delusion that, if/when it eventually shattered, will utterly destroy a person. One of the key aspects of this workout is that it exercises the muscles from multiple angles, which avoids repetition of the same range of motion..

cheap authentic jerseys "So in my own mind I'm thinking, 'My God, I'm going to be butchered, and it's going to be horrible. Eldrazi I found to be generally favourable for my past iterations of thopter sword, so I feel it would probably be good, but of course TKS into Smasher will fuck anyone up. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale "There is absolutely no evidence that our tea has been contaminated. For him to not give full effort and let so many people down due to a personal issue was a completely classless for James. And no one likes games that are 100% skill based anymore. These should be removed. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheapjerseys In the Dreaming, it is believed that the "spirit child" exists for all eternity and only comes into the physical life when birthed by a mother. Population over age 2 consumes sugary drinks daily, according to a report released by National Center for Health Statistics.. cheapjerseys

His confessions and doubts boldly fill the pages. But not everyone fits neatly into a prototypical model of Yaba Blay explores the nuances of racial identity and the influences of skin color in a project called (1)ne Drop, named after a rule in the United States that once mandated that any person with drop of Negro blood was black.

It took every ounce of energy I could muster to keep one leg in front of the other as runner after runner went zipping past me. Perhaps the word makes you envision be goggled speedsters barreling down dirt tracks, hurtling through the air and cranking through banked turns at nausea inducing velocities.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00