MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 17.08.2018, 05:31

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: rwise is irresponsible,
BeitragVerfasst: 11.08.2018, 08:14 
Blitzposter

Former San Francisco 49ers safety Eric Reid聽filed a collusion grievance against the National Football League.On Wednesday Quenton Nelson Colts Jersey , Dan Graziano of ESPN reported Reid hired Mark Geragos, an attorney who is also representing former Niners teammate Colin Kaepernick in an NFL collusion case, to handle the grievance."Our union is aware that Eric Reid and his legal representatives filed a collusion claim, which will be heard through the arbitration process as spelled out in our collective bargaining agreement," the NFLPA said in a statement to Jill Martin of CNN. "Our union supports Eric and we are considering other legal options to pursue."Geragos confirmed the filing and the NFL declined comment on the matter, citing the confidentiality provision of the league's collective bargaining agreement, per Martin.The 26-year-old LSU product became a free agent after finishing his rookie contract with San Francisco last season. He's yet to sign with a new team after six weeks on the open market.Reid Josh Allen Bills Jersey , who became linked to Kaepernick after they knelt together during the national anthem before games to protest social injustice in the 2016 season, is coming off a strong campaign with the 49ers.He racked up 66 combined tackles, four passes defended, two interceptions and a fumble recovery across 13 appearances.聽Pro Football Focus聽graded him as the league's No. 30 safety.Reid has yet to find a suitable offer despite that starter-level production, raising questions about whether his decision to protest is now costing him a job. Kaepernick, who started the movement in August 2016, has remained a free agent since opting out of his deal with the Niners in March 2017.In March Billy Price Bengals Jersey , Reid told聽Matt Maiocco聽of NBC Sports Bay Area he was prepared to accept his fate because he believes kneeling alongside Kaepernick was the right decision."I stand by what I've done," he said. "I know why I've done it. My faith in God is the reason. I can go to sleep at night confident I did what I was called to do. I'm just gong to stay positive and keep trying to stay in shape and wait and see what happens. I said at the end of last season I'm OK no matter what happens."NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was聽deposed聽as part of the proceedings in聽Kaepernick's ongoing collusion case聽last month. New England Patriots receiver Julian Edelman faces a four-game suspension for reportedly violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, and trainer聽Alex Guerrero wants it known that he had nothing to do with the alleged violation.ESPN's Adam Schefter and Field Yates broke news of the ban Thursday. Later in the day, Guerrero released a statement, via NBC Sports Boston's Tom E. Curran, denying any involvement:Tom E. Curran @tomecurranFrom Alex Guerrero..."I鈥檝e known Julian since his rookie year and he is a phenomenal athlete who takes his training seriously鈥攊t鈥檚 disappointing to hear today鈥檚 news. Elite athletes sometimes work with multiple coaches and health professionals as part of their training. 1 of 2Tom E. Curran @tomecurranAlex Guerrero, 2 of 2"Here at our facility M.J. Stewart Jersey , we take a natural, holistic, appropriate and, above all, legal approach to training and recovery for all of our clients. And anyone who would suggest otherwise is irresponsible, and just plain wrong."Schefter and Yates reported that Edelman is appealing the suspension, noting the nine-year veteran has taken "hundreds of tests" without testing positive in the past. If he indeed does sit the first four games Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey , he will miss out on聽$470,588.20 in salary.Guerrero is notorious for being Tom Brady's personal trainer, a relationship that dates back to 2008 when the Patriots quarterback tore his ACL. The two have worked together ever since and developed the TB12 method.Known for聽unconventional regimens, the trainer has worked with plenty of NFL stars through the years. Edelman is among the group to request his services, even calling him "Mr. Miyagi" back in April:Henry McKenna @McKennAnalysisFrom Julian Edelman鈥檚 Instagram story... He鈥檚 working with Alex Guerrero at TB12.鈥淭hat鈥檚 Mr. Miyagi right there.鈥?https://t.co/eF0hcGxU8hGuerrero has been in the middle of the drama in New England that became public last season. In January,聽ESPN.com's聽Seth Wickersham聽reported there was a power struggle between Brady, coach Bill Belichick and owner Robert Kraft.That report came not long after Belichick聽stripped聽Guerrero of certain privileges. He was no longer allowed to be on the sidelines during games or on the team plane Breeland Speaks Chiefs Jersey , and Brady was the only player he was allowed to treat at聽Gillette Stadium.Now, he is being called into question in regard to Edelman's suspension.聽Guerrero鈥攚ho has helped Brady maintain great health over the past decade鈥攈as denied any responsibility for the positive test, though..

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00