MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 23.11.2017, 08:38

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Two years ago
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2017, 12:50 
Sonntagsschreiber

Two years ago, Sacramento Kings 111-109 at home to Lectra Brooklyn Nets Jean-Francois Berube Adidas Jersey, Kings star DeMarcus Cousins ??shot 13 of 13 shots and 13 free throws in 35 minutes 12 40 points and 13 rebounds Lance Bouma Adidas Jersey. Rajon Rondo scored 23 of 19 shots, 10 rebounds, 14 assists and two steals in 19 minutes, gaining 25th "triple-double" in his regular-season career.

On the same day, Oklahoma City Thunder won Philadelphia 76-92 at home 102-85 and Thunder star Russell Westbrook shot 22-for-22 from 35 in 22 shots and scored 11 points and 21 rebounds and 11 rebounds Assists and 3 steals Tomas Jurco Adidas Jersey, harvest individual regular season career twenty-first "three pairs Viktor Svedberg Adidas Jersey."

Gobert expressed his dissatisfaction with Vitters after the game, and bluntly said the other side of this action is intentional, he said: "The injury looks better than the video, I think this is a dirty move, he is The same thing happened to my knees, which happened when I suffered a cruciate ligament injury, my knees were bent, and then returned to my knees after being hit some pain, but the knee okay, but some pain.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00